yeah it's a poll.

It's coming so be patient.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
how bout just different? i don't give a **** what someone wears.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Why isn't there an option saying crossdressers own? Do I have to strangle you with my bra or something?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by die_kenny_die
Quote by die_kenny_die

Isn't option 3 the same thing?
Quote by MedicreDemon

no, there's nothing WRONG with them. different doesn't necessarily mean bad.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Cross-dressing men?
Ooh-la-la.
Rocky Horror anyone?

Kidding.
In all seriousness, I have no problem with it. A lot of my friends are considered such, doesn't bother me...
Excluding the time involving dark red super-forever-staying lipgloss...Agh...
It stains.

-Wahrheit Lied
I need a sig. :O!
Last edited by Wahrheit Lied at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by die_kenny_die

Yea I'm not voting until that option comes either.
i is cool
Quote by MedicreDemon
It seems more like 'OMG atf r dey doin?!?!?1' to me.
I have lots of friends who are transexuals, drag queens/kings, and transvestites. I myself am also refered to in that circle as a "queen in training"

I think Trans people and drag queens are an important facet of society that get little to no recognition in the mainstream media, and that needs to change, because I see nothing but negative attitudes towards the subject from the general public.
Quote by sargasm
I have lots of friends who are transexuals, drag queens/kings, and transvestites. I myself am also refered to in that circle as a "queen in training"

I think Trans people and drag queens are an important facet of society that get little to no recognition in the mainstream media, and that needs to change, because I see nothing but negative attitudes towards the subject from the general public.

Because most of the general public are closed minded idiots?
Oh, shit. I didn't want option three to sound like "WTF is wrong with them!?"

I wanted it to be more like "You got a problem with them?"

How do I edit polls?
I thought option 3 was like saying, "What's wrong with doing that?" So I voted for it. I don't see anything wrong with that. Let them do what they want.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by The_Crowing_IV
I thought option 3 was like saying, "What's wrong with doing that?" So I voted for it. I don't see anything wrong with that. Let them do what they want.

Ya, that was my interpretation too - no offense meant, I'm 100% pro-alternative lifestyles
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by The_Crowing_IV

It should be noted, however, that there is a difference between a "live and let live" attitude and genuine support.
Quote by The_Crowing_IV

Well, you were right about what option 3 meant.
Quote by TorturedSoul666
I used to crossdress, it got peoples attention and women.

Haha, just like my brother's scene hair gets him laid. If it works it works.
there was a crossdresser who used to live down the street from me we used to throw rocks at him then he'd bark at us. It was messed up.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by deadmansdiary
there was a crossdresser who used to live down the street from me we used to throw rocks at him then he'd bark at us. It was messed up.

What was messed up? The part where you victimized him for being different? Yeah, that is messed up.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by deadmansdiary

That's odd. Most transgendered people and drag queens are used to heckling, so they have witty combacks prepared, sort of like with stand up comedians.
Quote by deadmansdiary

A crossdressing dog?
I think that most poeple accept them untill they are asked in person. That's what I have learned from this thread.
Quote by The_Crowing_IV
What was messed up? The part where you victimized him for being different? Yeah, that is messed up.

no we through rocks at him because we were in grade 7. Also he would constantly steal stuff from our yards. He constantly chased us around. Attempted to break into my house. Stole my bike, a blender, and a bike pump from my garage, And was mentally unstable and violent.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by deadmansdiary
no we through rocks at him because we were in grade 7. Also he would constantly steal stuff from our yards. He constantly chased us around. Attempted to break into my house. Stole my bike, a blender, and a bike pump from my garage, And was mentally unstable and violent.

Havent you called the men in white coats?
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
Havent you called the men in white coats?

we called the cops a few times but they do nothing. He moved away like 4 years ago though so problem solved
My answer to this question is the following statement: Eddie Izzard is a very intelligent and funny man.
I think people should be allowed to dress however they want to without being treated differently for it.
Quote by svzy
All of the above...

That's actually a pretty positive way of looking at it, lol. Especially when you read the choices in succession.
Quote by sargasm
That's actually a pretty positive way of looking at it, lol. Especially when you read the choices in succession.

Are you really a queen in training?
Quote by MedicreDemon
Are you really a queen in training?

I would just straight up call myself a transvestite, but some of my drag friends call me that as sort of an endearing term, since I'm pretty young and fairly new to the whole drag thing.