Various Guitar Parts (including brand new gotoh trem) and Peavey Classic 30

I've given up the project guitar I was working on, and so I'm going to unload the parts. That and my old amp.

First up is an Ibanez RG AANJ Neck.
I'm thinking something like $80 for it, it's used, but not much. Has all original hardware on it, and I'll include the screws to put it on a body.

Next up are 3 pickups from a different Ibanez RG body. I believe this was from a RG470.
2 Stock Humbuckers, and a Single Coil
You've gotta take them all.
I'm thinking like $40 + shipping for all three.

Next is my Gotoh Tremolo. I bought it brand new, and haven't even opened it. The package is torn a bit, but you can see that it hasn't even been opened. Comes will all the parts it normally would come with.
I bought it brand new for $150 + tax and shipping, but I'll let it go for less than that. Not too much less, as it's still brand new, but I want to sell it.

Last, for now, is my Peavey Classic 30 combo. There is a small tear in the tolex on the front, and a crack/tear in the handle, but the handle still works fine, so both are just cosmetics.
I added one of those things to make the tubes stop rattling in the back, but that can easily come out if you don't want it (but it's helpful), and everything else is stock.
It's a great amp, but since I got my Peavey Classic 60/60 and Peavey Rockmaster, I haven't touched it, so it's just taking up space.
Not sure on the price, make an offer I guess.

I'll try to get pictures up soon, but make an offer in the meantime :P.
Also, if you want specific pics, just specify and I'll try to get them.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
If it's a 7, possibly.

If it's the one in your sig, no. Even though I used to want that guitar bad, I really want a new seven.

And $100, no.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Quote by Abu-Abu
If it's a 7, possibly.

If it's the one in your sig, no. Even though I used to want that guitar bad, I really want a new seven.

And $100, no.

it is in fact the one in my signature, and it is not a seven string. as for the hundred bucks, that was mostly a joke.

i am interested though. it would help if you through out a price so i can figure out if this is a fiscally sound purchase for me.