Page 1 of 2
well i noticed one about what girls do that you hate, so heres on about boys. i personally hate it when they are best buddies with you on aim, and at school they act like they do not even know you.
i hate it when they're so conceited that they think they're the best in the world.
its pretty lame.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I hate it when they don't realize that the thread about women doing things you hate is already based off a thread about guys doing something you hate. Therefore leading to a fryhole that would cause a never ending chain of thread about a specific gender doing something you hate based off of other threads about the same thing.

/futurama with the fryhole.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by ECistheBest
i hate it when they're so conceited that they think they're the best in the world.
its pretty lame.

So you rather a guy that is not confident in themselves at all?
I hate it when they take me out and I touch their weiners and then they never call me again!

Er.... >.>
<.<

What?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by thecure
well i noticed one about what girls do that you hate, so heres on about boys. i personally hate it when they are best buddies with you on aim, and at school they act like they do not even know you.

to be honest i've done this to girls. But, the thing is i've done it to girls i've had feelings for. So it might just be that he likes you and is just having a hard time talking to you face to face cause he is too embarrassed, nervous, etc. The internet makes things less personal. You have time to think about what to say, people dont have to see your nervous reactions, etc. If this is the case, just let it go for a while or whatever. If the dude's just a prick about it, sorry.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
I just hate guys. Just like I hate women. Equally.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Quote by JD7
I just hate guys. Just like I hate women. Equally.

I love you.

Anyways, I hate it when threads are made to include only one grouping of people, when everyone happens to be a **** up in some way or another. If you only blame one group you are missing out on a lot hating on many others that suck.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i hate it when other guys ask me if i am gay, it sh!ts me to no end cos i am not, and i swear the next time someone does, i am storming out and going home to watch liza minelli and read wuthering heights and stuff!!!
But seriously, it really annoys me, even though this is a chick thread. and i shouldn't post.
Quote by LilVikingboy
I hate it when they take me out and I touch their weiners and then they never call me again!

Er.... >.>
<.<

What?

+1.
We don't really need this thread. Besides, any thread us girls try to keep up qiuckly gets knocked down. Pictures of Hot Guys thread anyone?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
We don't really need this thread. Besides, any thread us girls try to keep up qiuckly gets knocked down. Pictures of Hot Guys thread anyone?

Yeah, but some of us can show some love...what is on your mind child (not meant in an offensive way)?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by jett12
i hate when all women are stupid

well i'm pretty sure there will never be a time when all women are stupid.
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Men who pride themselves on their athletic prowess, yet have no intellectual worth to speak of.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Men who pride themselves on their athletic prowess, yet have no intellectual worth to speak of.

DONT YOU LIKE RUGBY?

I know what you mean though, I really REALLY cant stand them. All the girls at school, ALL they used to talk about was who had the biggest dick out of all of them, how shallow can you get?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Dinkydaisy

That thread lasted for a long time!
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by nick dixon
DONT YOU LIKE RUGBY?

I know what you mean though, I really REALLY cant stand them. All the girls at school, ALL they used to talk about was who had the biggest dick out of all of them, how shallow can you get?

the girls had penises???
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Johnny depp Vs Orlando bloom aswell.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I hate when guys have bigger penises than me.

That pisses me off so much
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
i hate it when guys wear skinny fit jeans, i mean my jeans are tight but there not girls jeans

i also hate my pre-pubesent friends who when i sleep round there houses they all jack off together and comment on mine and my friends who have like finished pubertys big penises and touch us and stuff, after them nights i have paranoia and nighmares for weeks lol
i hate it when boys treat me like i'm a boy in the same way that they goof around and don't realize that it's really really irritating. I'm really immature sometimes too, but there's definately a line. and then on top of that they pull stupid stunts. AND, if they like me, and i don't like them back then it automatically means we can't be friends apparently, because they're too immature to handle it? To sum up, all men are scum lately? ahah.
let me offer some insight into the odd yet intrigueing male psyche.

i personally hate it when they are best buddies with you on aim, and at school they act like they do not even know you.
there could be many reasons for this. the first, sometimes we enjoy spending time with you but our other male friends dont like you or dissaprove of you. So we ignore you when were around them. thats because our stubborn male egos convince us that if were friends with a bunch of chicks and not a bunch of guys, people will see us as gay. another reason is that, like lepermessiah22 pointed out, we might like you. the internet is not a physical place, and we can rest assured that if we say something stupid online, you wont see the stupid face or hear the shaky voices that go with it. and yes im guilty of this for both reasons.

its pretty lame.

again, stubborn male ego. not too sure why we do this. its probably our own stupid ways of impressing you.

sometimes its the only thing weve got.

i hate when all women are stupid
and sometimes were just idiots. we say stupid things that seem cool or manly in our heads, and even though on some level we know its not manly, its actually chauvinistic and rude, we say it anyways. go figure.

i hate it when boys treat me like i'm a boy in the same way that they goof around and don't realize that it's really really irritating.
we treat you that way because its how were most comfortable around you. if you dont like it, tell us, and if we arent pigs well stop doing anything that bothers you.

if they like me, and i don't like them back then it automatically means we can't be friends apparently
thats because we hate awkward moments. once its out there that we like you, we become vulnerable, which is why not a whole lot of guys talk about feelings to begin with. and if the response is rejection, no matter how nice, we somehow interpret that as "I dont like you at all". or at least i do sometimes.

hope i could help, ladies.
Last edited by thundrstruk891 at Feb 21, 2007,
i hate it when guys are all mushy lovey around girls but then they are around there guy friends they are total dick heads
Quote by x/taluha
i hate it when guys are all mushy lovey around girls but then they are around there guy friends they are total dick heads

admit it, your guilty of this too. everybody acts differently around men and women because men and women are different psychologically. if we act around you like we act around our male friends, you get offended. trust me. and if we act around our friends the way we act around you, they make fun of us.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Well dinky....

My sister said once, that she couldn't imagine going to a male strip bar (for a bachelorette party or whatever) because men are ugly and strange looking.

they're just floppin around in an akward way, hence the failing of the hot guys thread.

not to mention the fact that there are far less girls on here then men.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
I hate it when they mess up your hair, just because they can.
-Teh Pat

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
One time I picked into my nuts. It hurt and needless to say it really ruined my song.
I just have a very strong dislike for males, I get on with females much better. Although saying that, sometimes females are just as annoying as guys.

Erm... What annoys me most about males is when they feel that have to act all masculine and push their chest out (seriously, I know a guy who does this) and they go on about your stereotypical male things like football, drinking beer etc.

The fact I'm male too kinda makes me confused as to why I hate males so much, but meh.

EDIT: Oh, and bad personal hygeine, why does being male mean you aren't allowed to straighten your hair and use weird skin and hair products and collect nice smelling aftershave/perfume?
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Last edited by Matt_Malmsteen at Feb 21, 2007,
i hate the way they can make me feel shit without even realising it. i hate how they never seem to know when they're hurting me, and how half the time they don't care anyway. in fact, just change that to i hate the way they ALWAYS miss the point completely no matter how clear i make it, or try to make it. i hate the fact that most men are just arseholes, tbh.

and yet i love men, also.

:\
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Smokey Amp

even though I'm a guy, that bothers the hell out of me. I cant stand it when the guys in my school are like "I made it from half court oh yeah!!", but then you go to talk to them about something thats not sports and they have no idea what you even mean.
^^Agreed. My mate is always on about Man Utd this and that, but talk to him about politics or anything aside from football and he's lost.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Quote by esther_mouse
i hate the way they can make me feel shit without even realising it. i hate how they never seem to know when they're hurting me, and how half the time they don't care anyway. in fact, just change that to i hate the way they ALWAYS miss the point completely no matter how clear i make it, or try to make it. i hate the fact that most men are just arseholes, tbh.

Someone needs a hug.
Quote by esther_mouse

Well, instead of dropping hints, why don't you just tell them what is wrong? I'll never understand women. You know a man won't always know what's wrong unless you tell him, yet you get angry if he doesn't pick up on your signals. Relationships aren't like the cinema.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Draken
Someone needs a hug.

i don't need a hug. i just need everyone to fuck off and die and leave me alone in my miserable, bitter little world, which will consequently revolve around robbing abandoned offlicences and other assorted shops, and talking to myself.

and men are just wankers.

edit: i'm sorry Smokey_Amp, is ^ THAT not fucking clear enough? i need you to patronise me like i need to reply to this thread at all.

*leaves*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Feb 21, 2007,
Page 1 of 2