i dunno if anybody will add to this, but here's one i dont get. how come... in movies, say there's two people pointing at guns at each other ready to shoot, but they're afraid they'll both die? isn't that impossible? i mean, who would have the reaction time to pull their own trigger faster than a bullet can hit them? and also, i thought that the bullet travels faster than the speed of sound sound so they'd be dead before they could hear the BANG. thoughts?
well its simple. Theyd be so occupied with thoughts of why someone would start such a thread, and not hear at all.
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Interesting idea. but there is already a thread for random-ness. Use the search bar.

and I wish I could provide a tad more insight to your question, acutely, I've thought of this very thing myself
Nikolas
i don't understand why in some action movies a "bad guy" takes a hostage with a knife at their throat, the "good guy" with a gun doesn't just pop one in the other guys head. at the range they're usually at, a head-sized target wouldn't be hard to hit, even with a pistol.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
Well, right after getting shot, your not going to instantly die. You'll still have enough sense to shoot the other guy after being shot, unless its a shotgun or something.
Well if you had to watch the guys finger, you could maybe see he's gonna pull the trigger and then do likewise resulting in a blood spewing from both of them at the same time
Quote by blindsen
i don't understand why in some action movies a "bad guy" takes a hostage with a knife at their throat, the "good guy" with a gun doesn't just pop one in the other guys head. at the range they're usually at, a head-sized target wouldn't be hard to hit, even with a pistol.

Exactly, that's always made me mad for some odd reason.