Page 1 of 2
This is different from the worst bands; This is the worst COVERS you have found. No sometimes next tuesday allowed!
well i didn't think that was all that bad acctully

Edit:wow the vocals ruined it an emo version of an amazing song dear jesus >.>(sanantaium)
Quote by crust_punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3w39c2MDDs
54 secs in made me lol. His facial expressions did, too.

what the **** just happened... that was THE WORST ****ing guitar playing ive EVER heard in whole life i mean shit my JOKE band has better guitar playing .... wow shoot me please

i mean this isn't a cover but still this is the worst thing ive ever heard and there not joking..

check this out http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=159806222
Last edited by IEatBabieslol at Feb 21, 2007,
my god, that kid with the strat... my ears.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Leonheart
I thought that was pretty good.

Yep. There's nothing wrong with the guitar work in that cover. The Casualty was just unimaginatively jumping on the usual bandwagon.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
That smells like teen spirit cover was ****in funny.
I have actually seen a band perform that song live, with no singer, just like that kid.
Sucked some serious ass.
e ---1---------------
B -1-----------------

Does anyone else think he plays this to sound like an ambulance siren during the pre-chorus?
Believe it or not, I've heard worse but yeah...that made me cringe a little. I felt kinda sorry for the guy...and his sexy sexy strat.... -drool-

Taken from the comments about his video on YouTube:

Blay194714 (1 month ago)
You are the reason Kurt died.

Poor fella

Disgruntled edit: I couldn't resist...he sings. Badly. He plays guitar. Badly. And it's a Drake Bell cover. So for your listening pleasure (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=996YKOqysOw
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Last edited by DisgruntledDuck at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp
Yep. There's nothing wrong with the guitar work in that cover. The Casualty was just unimaginatively jumping on the usual bandwagon.

Fuck off.

Did I imply there was something wrong with the guitar work? No, I didn't.
Quote by The Casualty
Fuck off.

Did I imply there was something wrong with the guitar work? No, I didn't.

You put it in the category of "worst covers" thus implying that most, if not all of the content was terrible. The only thing wrong with this cover is that the vocals aren't strong enough to match Hetfield, that is it. Besides, this is a guitar forum; shouldn't guitar be a defining factor in your musical taste? I know it is in mine.

EDIT: You like Slayer. Why am I even considering your opinion of "music"?

EDIT 2: Ah, I didn't notice the sly "sucks" underneath. You do have some musical taste.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by crust_punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3w39c2MDDs
54 secs in made me lol. His facial expressions did, too.

I think I just witnessed the death of an instrument.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by nick dixon
my god, that kid with the strat... my ears.

yeh man it's prety f*ckin extreme, to say the least
That Manic Street Preachers cover isn't too bad. I actually quite like it.

The Drake Bell cover . It's so so good.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Last edited by TeenBite at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by TeenBite
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xjpILpgQ1ZQ really funny BYOB cover.

i thought the guitarist played quite well it was the terrible singer that made that funny
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

GEAR
FENDER HOT ROD DELUXE
YAMAHA PACIFICA
BOSS DS2
POD XT LIVE
Quote by thellamaking
im suprised no-ones put some sometime next tuesday, i mean, there gonna be famous like the beatles and nirvana combined!

click for the greatness

I was thinking about these guys the other day
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8jg5pjvwjw

this is pretty bad especially the solo and the chorus but not the worst ive seen
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

GEAR
FENDER HOT ROD DELUXE
YAMAHA PACIFICA
BOSS DS2
POD XT LIVE
I don't think I fully comprehend Sometime Next Tuesday. Are they a real band, or are they just a gimmick?
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by thellamaking
im suprised no-ones put some sometime next tuesday, i mean, there gonna be famous like the beatles and nirvana combined!

click for the greatness

welcome to the land of "read the first post dumbfuck"
I will fuc
Quote by TeenBite
I don't think I fully comprehend Sometime Next Tuesday. Are they a real band, or are they just a gimmick?

Gimmick. The guy posted here when we originally "discovered" them a few months back.
Some of these are just horrid. Show no respect to the artists, even if the artists doesnt deserve respect in the first place.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Smokey Amp

I love you. I hate the casualty.

Page 1 of 2