I remember playing this really addictive flash game that was kind of similar to whack-a-mole, and you use your number keys to whack these one-eyed monster looking things. It was all about hand-eye coordination. And there was actually a thread posted about it here in the Pit YEARS ago...

Does anyone know what its called or where to find it? (If it helps, i think the name ended with -ong....i think..)
you have to whack the one eyed monster??? That my friend, is called masturbation. It does require hand eye coordination too...
What's so fun about hitting ugly one-eyed creatures?

Cute moles FTW
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Metal Army
I remember playing this really addictive flash game that was kind of similar to whack-a-mole, and you use your number keys to whack these one-eyed monster looking things. It was all about hand-eye coordination. And there was actually a thread posted about it here in the Pit YEARS ago...

Does anyone know what its called or where to find it? (If it helps, i think the name ended with -ong....i think..)

Haha i know what you're talking about. I'll see if I still have it bookmarked...

Edit: wasn't it To.. sometihng or Po... something?

EDITT:I'm pretty sure it was Japanese...
Last edited by me_llamo_juan at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by Devon_555
you have to whack the one eyed monster??? That my friend, is called masturbation. It does require hand eye coordination too...

i officially love devon_555
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Quote by Devon_555

That's the most stupid answer I've seen.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
damn it.. its rly hard to play it on a laptop
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass