HEY EVERYONE .. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT A NEW GUITAR PICK AND I THINK THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO EVENTUALLY USE THESE... MY BROTHER SAID THEY ARE BRAND NEW .. I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THEM.. THEY ARE CALLED SLINGPICKS.. YOU HAVE TO SEE THE VIDEO ON THEIR WEBSITE.. MY BROTHER ORDERED SOME OF THEM AND THEY ARE AMAZIGN.. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK AFTER CHECKING IT OUT .. WWW.SLINGPICK.COM ..
This seems like advertisement which I'm pretty sure is against the rules buddy, not only that but you posted this thread in three different forums and you only opened tis account today.
i thought i thought of this but it was so i didn't drop my pick
Last edited by qbob at Feb 21, 2007,
stop posting these, damn you, gimmicks are for guitar noobs

and this is about the only time i'll ever use that word
oh i was just excited about thinking i was on to something new.. i am pretty sure i am not on the payroll... people are so freaking paranoid .. just see if what i said is legit or not before you get hostile.. !!
This seems like advertisement which I'm pretty sure is against the rules buddy, not only that but you posted this thread in three different forums and you only opened tis account today.
Quote by turnsarah
HEY EVERYONE .. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT A NEW GUITAR PICK AND I THINK THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO EVENTUALLY USE THESE... MY BROTHER SAID THEY ARE BRAND NEW .. I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THEM.. THEY ARE CALLED SLINGPICKS.. YOU HAVE TO SEE THE VIDEO ON THEIR WEBSITE.. MY BROTHER ORDERED SOME OF THEM AND THEY ARE AMAZIGN.. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK AFTER CHECKING IT OUT .. WWW.SLINGPICK.COM ..

hmm wouldnt it be the same effect if you took an ordinary pick and tightend it to your finger with a small rubberband? :/
Umm +1 to Ilushka---go get a rubber band and put it around your finger and pick....then get another rubber band and put it around your balls...

70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String