Ok now I've been on here for a while, and this has always been a question in my head trying to get out. What is so bad about posting two responses in a row, or a "Double Post?" Why do people get so angry about it?
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
It's just annoying, because you can easily edit your first post to incorporate what you wanted to say in the second one.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by WoodPencils
no

great answer!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by WoodPencils
no

don't spam my friend. Basically, its what a guy said up there. When you can edit your post, (signal the edited bit by using EDIT, there is no point making a new post, its just one of those things that annoys forum users.
signature
I think the main reason is that it "bumps" the thread to the top of the list, artificially making it seem more important than it is, and perhaps relegating equally deserving threads lower down the pecking order. Also, it's harder to read than one long post with sigs and all in the way.

Some people's computers (like mine) crash though if you try to edit a post which has a quote in it, so no-one really cares if that's why you double-posted.

Also, a lot of people like to get horrified about stuff that doesn't really matter all that much (though granted somewhere like the pit would be likely anarchy without anti-spamming rules, it depends on the forum)- "OMG, you double posted, you're worse than hitler, dude, what a noob!".

yeah. don't do it if you can avoid it, basically. but don't worry too much about all the flamers either (unless you get warned or banned for it).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
People get arsey because outside of the Pit a double post is generally considered as something done purely to bolster the offending user's post count
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I've double posted before, by accident, but i apologized for it!
wait... Yakult... woman are like teeth? lol!

-Jaci
E-Married to redneckrebel

Slinov>the cut down ultra cool short version story where the reader/listener gets to make their own assumptins on wat happens next
Slinov>how artistc of u jaci

beatha is ea an ceol
Yeah, when you've got them you have to constantly take care of them, then they start hurting and p*ssing you off, then if you want them removed it's even more painful and ends up costing you shitloads.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████