Did anyone else here witness or take part in that brawl?
Or even hear about it?
oh heck, ive heard nothing but im seeing them on the 24th of march
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
A brawl at a Hardcore show?
You have go to be ****ing kidding me. That seriously never happens.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
who's carpathian?

fights are dumb, but they happen at shows. i can't say that i've never been apart of one, and it was a dumb choice on my part.
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
At the last Guns Up! show, there were at least three fights during Have Heart. Pretty dumb, considering Have Heart is very anti-violence. There were also 2 FSU guys playing stage guard, clapping during Pat's typical anti-violence speech.

And people were throwing around a black rubber dildo. The above stuff was lame, but this was priceless.
I'm pretty sure it WASN'T at the show, more like outside the place (was it fowlers?)

It happens lots at the Hifi Bar, a place where they have shows in the main CBD of Melbourne, cause there's always drunk people out the front of the bar.

I haven't seen many fights. There was a heaps good bitch fight at the Carpathian show I saw on Sunday. Two girls just going at it. They wanted blood, I swear.
This one was soo stupid, it started cos some wanker got kicked cos he was standing in the pit. Then he calls up all his friends (no points for guessing what sort of people rock...) and they are waiting for the guy who kicked the wanker at the end of the show

so very very pointless
who's carpathian?

carpathian are an australian metalcore band
Quote by rhcpstew
This one was soo stupid, it started cos some wanker got kicked cos he was standing in the pit. Then he calls up all his friends (no points for guessing what sort of people rock...) and they are waiting for the guy who kicked the wanker at the end of the show

so very very pointless

carpathian are an australian metalcore band

lol this all started from some wog harrassing a chick not from somone getting kiked in the pit...

was outside the enigma bar in adelaide.

Quote by Disco Vietnam
A brawl at a Hardcore show?
You have go to be ****ing kidding me. That seriously never happens.

its a rarity at australian shows... well atleast in sydney.
Last edited by casualtyvampire at Feb 22, 2007,