im not sure what to make of this, im getting like pins and needles in my hand every so often when im playing. anybody else get this?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
I had this, theres numerous reasons behind it.

Althoug get it checked out man.

It might be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I had it on the Carpal nerve (obv.) which controls the ring & pinky fingers.

I had an operation to shave some bone away and I've never had trouble since.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
nope but i've heard of others that had. Mabie your straining your wrist due to a strange hand position but it could be somephing else

I have a bit of a hand problem, when i woke up yesterday the back of my hand was quite numb (like your tounge when you go to the dentist). and today it's still numb, but my hand is still functioning perfectly
thats not a guitar, thats a sewing machine......

anyway, what are you doing before you play? when i used to get that, it was right after i would work out for football, or do any heavy lifting with my arms.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
i dont do any warm ups, in honesty. could that be the cause?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Quote by x X t o c z.
i dont do any warm ups, in honesty. could that be the cause?

yeah probably. and you have been playing long. i experience those too...
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots