ok, I didn't know where to put this topic...
my kid brother spilled juice on my Korg DR 4-track... It wsn't alot, just enough to make a few of the buttons and volume faders sticky. It really sucks because i'm picky about keeping all my gear in good condition. it's next to impossible to get all the sticky shit out of it. I tried getting into some tight spots with a damp q-tip, but theres only so much that it will do. Any idea's?
you get a spray, can't remember whats its called sorry, but it removes all sorts of stickyness form delicate electrical things.

people use it to clean up mixers and other gear thats had beer spilt on it.

i'll try and find out what its called.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
I thought this was going to be a thread about mysterious power loss from eqipment!

Servisol is the stuff you want, if i remember rightly.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
flux capacitor. EDIT: and some plutonium, probably from the Libyans. A delorean wouldn't hurt either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Pour Coke on it, that'll clean 'er right off. Because of the acid, see.
sorry for derailing the thread...

listen to steve, he's normally pretty reliable.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Servisol? never heard of it but i'll try to find some. Thanks. I have some "Goo-Gone" which cleans gum and sticker residue and stuff, but it seemed kinda strong...like it would melt the plastic, lol. thanks for the help.