Page 1 of 3
Today I was in computer class and i was surfing UG. Then this guys sees me posting then he goes on UG and registers. He does not play guitar or even listen to any music. He changed his user id to a fake American wanna be name. If i posted his account details it would offend him.

Now nerds are taking over ug (you should see the guy). Do you know similar people?

It just pisses me off.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
What does it matter? If UG was only for guitarists there would be not Pit forum.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Its annoying. You should see that guy. He wears his pants so high it looks like a bra.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
You people play guitar...?
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by RawrDemon
One guy taking over a website?

I doubt it.

More like invading. Sort of like a spy.
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by MuffinMan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Whats a power chord?
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
I have met some people from here that don't play guitar - seems pointless but it is true.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Dude im like so annoyed. You dont understand. Every time i had a hard project i used to post on UG for help. Now this f**k is going to copy all my work. Put yourself in my shoes (the converse all stars) lol. Im still pissed.
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
I think you're looking just a little too far into this.

Don't be a moron, just because you don't like the way he looks doesn't mean he can't use the site. Hell if that were true I'd ban half the pic thread folk.

Grow up, if you need to post work on here for crits then he's probably smarter than you anyway, so he wouldn'tcopy your stuff.

You obviously don't know anything about him and are making assumptions about what he listens to. Let him sign up for the off topic chat, it's what this forum is for.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Oh yeah cos no one on UG is a nerd....

COUGH Threadstarter COUGH

Quote by jammer-91
Dude im like so annoyed. You dont understand. Every time i had a hard project i used to post on UG for help. Now this f**k is going to copy all my work.

<_<

>_>

You might not get away with other people doing your homework basically.
Quote by jammer-91
More like invading. Sort of like a spy.

Well shit, I had this all wrong. Obviously some nerdy looking guy wants to invade UG.

*sigh* Man the battleships....
Honestly, who cares? Its not like Guitars are the only thing ever talked about. Its the Pit. If you want to talk about guitars, you go to anothr forum. Thus you dont need to know anything about guitars to post.
im a nerd and play death metal and can bench press 150lbs but you wouldnt guess by looding at me so dont judge

i meant 250 lbs
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Quote by MuffinMan

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by NaNazFynst808
im a nerd and play death metal and can bench press 150lbs but you wouldnt guess by looding at me so dont judge

i meant 250 lbs

and you have an eminem avatar, enough said really.
No biggie; just cause he does not play guitar does not mean he isn't into music. And maybe seeing all the posts and realizing all the work guitarists like us and professional musicians in bands put into music might inspire him to pick up an axe, or at least increase his respect for what musicians do.
Quote by future rock god
and you have an eminem avatar, enough said really.

OMG, SOMEONE LIKES MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF MUSIC

What SHALL we do?

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMG, SOMEONE LIKES MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF MUSIC

What SHALL we do?

And threadstarter, who the fuck cares?
Pfft. What a nerd.

I'm glad I'm not a nerd. I'm fully tough. Like, I can 60% faster than everyone else.... without spell buffs, and my archery skills are at lvl 750. Man, if any of you guys tried to take me on I'd just unleash my Fireball of Doom rank 4 upon you so hard you'll have to spend all your gold on repairs!
I didn't have a signature until now.
Oh come on....Being nerdy isnt just about how you dress, its inside as well. Nerds are unified by a love of star trek and chess and all those other things people tend to stereotype them as being. Hell theres a little nerd in all of us (including me, but without the Star trek, chess thing )
nerds are my last worry on UG; Emos, rapists, pedos are the ones i think we dont need on UG nerds are welcome in my books if they like music in the smallest thats good enough for me

Quote by beeboshain
nerds are my last worry on UG; Emos, rapists, pedos are the ones i think we dont need on UG nerds are welcome in my books if they like music in the smallest thats good enough for me

Lol and to a lesser extent metal-heads.
Quote by Scourge
Pfft. What a nerd.

I'm glad I'm not a nerd. I'm fully tough. Like, I can 60% faster than everyone else.... without spell buffs, and my archery skills are at lvl 750. Man, if any of you guys tried to take me on I'd just unleash my Fireball of Doom rank 4 upon you so hard you'll have to spend all your gold on repairs!

You jocks make me so sick. Takin' all the girls with your stacked Charisma and your maxed out Debating skills... you think you're so cool!

*sniff* Jerk!
He doesn't listen to any music?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
so what. ive INVITED non-guitarists to ug. some of them are just good people, you might have been the one thats gonna get him into music.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by RawrDemon
You jocks make me so sick. Takin' all the girls with your stacked Charisma and your maxed out Debating skills... you think you're so cool!

*sniff* Jerk!
Hey, I can't help it if I grinded my cool up to lvl 500.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by RawrDemon
Well shit, I had this all wrong. Obviously some nerdy looking guy wants to invade UG.

*sigh* Man the battleships....

I think we got the last guy without battleships.
Quote by TwistedLogic
No biggie; just cause he does not play guitar does not mean he isn't into music. And maybe seeing all the posts and realizing all the work guitarists like us and professional musicians in bands put into music might inspire him to pick up an axe, or at least increase his respect for what musicians do.

His father bans him from music!
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Why do you assume he's going to steal your work...

he probably doesn't know your username
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Page 1 of 3