thanks for any help
Attachments:
DSC00013c.JPG
DSC00013b.JPG
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Apparently, they were made in Korea but assembled in Caerphilly, Wales. The company closed down a while ago.

Finish - White body with red trim and white painted neck
Floyd rose stylee trem.
Made from thick plywood
Rosewood fretboard
22 frets
pickups - Two humbuckers. P/J configuration

Hope that helps
signature
thanks for the info but the specs from what i gather from mine are

white sparkle finish with red trim
standard 4 string bass bridge
plywood construction
20 frets
p/j cpnfig pickups
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
ok so the colour is about the same, but you say urs has 20 frets. I got that info off some reviews on a website so it might be a different model. The plywood construction is right i see. What else do you want to know?
signature
just general info like how old it is and any pics of one in perfect condition cos mine is far from it the finish has faded its chipped missing knobs and a pickup selector switch.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I've got the exact same model bass, different colour though. Mines in pretty good condition, only one dent at the top of the headstcok that took the finish off. its got 2 frets and the marlin design on the 12th. mines also complete wh pickup selector and volume knobs. It still plays prety damn well too!

hav'nt really been able to find out much about the make though, the company closed in the early ninetees. My bandmate also has marlin guitar he found in a charity shop, picked it up for like £40 and it sounds pretty damn good!
yeh mine still plays pretty well. but the pickup selector switch has snapped so i'm stuck using only the p bass pickup now, can you post a pic of yours?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle