people keep telling me stuff like stop getting tattoo's, or dont get ear plugs, and dont tattoo your head.

they say i wont get any jobs if i do

what are your opinions
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
i have a tail

that is so totally wicked!!!
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

yeah it's kinda true, you might not get a job... well depends on a job. you'll likely never get an office job. construction on the other hand, they don't care... techincly it's illegal to not hire somebody for those reasons... but how would anybody prove their tattoo's or piercings are the reason they didn't get hired?
well obviously people are gonna look at you different if you have shit tattooed on your face or the like. Tattoos and piercings aren't a bad thing, but they are still somewhat taboo in society. You just have to keep it tasteful, and possibly hidden (for example, my tattoo is on my shoulder blade, so people won't see it in business attire, etc).
On a scale of one to awesome...
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
GYMCLASSHERO!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING MY TESTACLES AND PENIS!!! (at least on the weekends)!!!
The ear plugs and head tattoo could stop you from geting a job. Tattoos on your arms, chest, or leg don't really matter unless they might be offensive to people.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
yeah it's kinda true, you might not get a job... well depends on a job. you'll likely never get an office job. construction on the other hand, they don't care... techincly it's illegal to not hire somebody for those reasons... but how would anybody prove their tattoo's or piercings are the reason they didn't get hired?

im goin to school to be an architect

it might actually affect being able to get jobs but wouldnt also show my artistic side cuz art is a part of architecture or ARTchitecture lol
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

Quote by Aidy Damage
This thread's been done. Use search!

oh sorry my bad
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")