ive been stuck in some sort of ' musical depression ' for quite some time. i really do enjoy it and i want to go on to great things with it, but im having so much trouble learning things. i know what i need to learn, i have it all right here but i just cant bring myself to actually sit down and get on with it.

advice people??
Maybe music isn't for you...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if you cant sit down to learn somrthing you love like music how do you do schoolwork but anyway i suggest get some really great dvds of great guitarists in concert and sit and watch and that will inspire to learn the stuff so you can one day be somewhere near their level
Listen to a genre that's completely alien to you. You never know if you might like it. Other than that, listen to Blues and Jazz if you haven't done so already.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Listen to a genre that's completely alien to you. You never know if you might like it. Other than that, listen to Blues and Jazz if you haven't done so already.

+1

I get that sometimes too. It's hard to learn something if you have to force yourself to learn it. I just stay away from the guitar 'till I feel motivated to do it, and maybe watch some DVDs of the guitarists I admire or find a new band to listen to.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by chilyjohn
ive been stuck in some sort of ' musical depression ' for quite some time. i really do enjoy it and i want to go on to great things with it, but im having so much trouble learning things. i know what i need to learn, i have it all right here but i just cant bring myself to actually sit down and get on with it.

advice people??

congratulations you have reached "the wall"

were you think your useless and cant play anything. It happens to everyone eventually.

It will pass.