Page 1 of 4
what are some of your best fight stories weather you kicked a55 or got your a55 kicked.

my best fight i can think of is in school 4 years ago i got into a fight with somone who is like 300 pounds and i was only 120 and he totally kicked my ass but since then we became really good friends and now he always has my back which is good cuz im always getting into fights. lol
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Well the time I resisted arrest and failed... damn drunkenness
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Never had a proper fight...a couple of kids pissed me off once (seperate occasions) so I just grabbed them with my right hand and slammed then into the nearest wall a couple of times.

They left me alone after that...not a fight I know but meh...never been one for fighting, that's the closest I've ever gotten.
To many fights back in the day.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by Kensai
Well the time I resisted arrest and failed... damn drunkenness

lmfao ive had something similar happen

you know dog the bounty hunter? well they were lookin for my friend and i got into a little scuffle with dogs sun cuz i was way to drunk
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

I nutted someone and broke there nose before when I broke cause I used to the piss took out of me constantly.

I flipped, nutted him breaking his nose & snapped his friends fingers when he came in to help him.

Needless to say I got kicked out for a week.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I got my feet kicked out from under me several years ago and it broke my arm. That's about it.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
I nutted someone and broke there nose before when I broke cause I used to the piss took out of me constantly.

I flipped, nutted him breaking his nose & snapped his friends fingers when he came in to help him.

Needless to say I got kicked out for a week.

what????????
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

Hmm...Once at school ten guys came over to beat me up,just cause I was looking at them...They beat me loads...they hit like pussies...but before I was about to make a move, some nerd snitched
No rly?

Ya rly.
ok another time i was at the beach and there was a bridge over head and some guyz were spitting on me and my friends so fought all three of them and totally kicked ass one of em even started crying it was pathetic.

dont start something if you cant finish it.
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

Fighting is for pansies who don't have the intelligence to solve things verbally in a proper manner.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Yearrrs ago back in Year 8 of School, cant have been older than 10/11 there was a school trip to disney land paris.. And i had been split from the group cant remember why now, anyway i felt something in my pocket, saw a guy trying to get my wallet, so i turned around and smacked him full on in the face...

I gues it was a fluke that i hit in so hard smack dead center in the nose. He fell to the floor with blood everywhere and security took me away! had to sit in an office for ages while they wrote a report up or something, didnt quite understand them. ..
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Fighting is for pansies who don't have the intelligence to solve things verbally in a proper manner.

fighting is for men who have balls. really big ones.
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

Quote by NaNazFynst808

But, as previously stated, the intellectual capacity of a signpost.
Quote by NaNazFynst808

As I said, fighting is for pansies who don't have the intelligence to solve things verbally in a proper manner. Fighting is also for those men who can't deal with their emotions psychologically, which means they aren't really as "strong" as they might like to think they are.

I mean this in the strickest "brawling" sense and thus excluding fighting in a sports tournament.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

i got into fights defending my sister a fair few times

one guy ripped her top (she was 6) and being her 7 year old big brother ()

i went to his house, called him out, and me and my mates gave him a kicking..bleeding lip and nose i believe.

same place, guy hit my sister, so i went up to him, hit him the face, the balls and the stomach, and that was it...

where i am now, a guy slapped my sister round the head because he thought she was going to tell on him. so i went up to him (i was 15, he was 14) and asked him what the f*ck he thought he was doing..he just sorta went quiet and looked like he was gonna cry. i enjoyed it, and i kept on asking him, and had a go at him. needless to say, very few guys have tried to mess around with her in school now.

she made a 16 year olds nose bleed when she was only 13, and broke it, that was awesome...but i get into very few fights of my own
Quote by Dæmönika
But, as previously stated, the intellectual capacity of a signpost.

or maybe it has to do with where i live

fighting is so common at my school that there is no such thing as bullies cuz every1 fights and we never even got suspended or anything for fighting
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

Quote by NaNazFynst808
or maybe it has to do with where i live

fighting is so common at my school that there is no such thing as bullies cuz every1 fights and we never even got suspended or anything for fighting

That's nothing to be proud of and if you want my advice, don't follow the crowd and be a complete penis. Whatever happened to individuality?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I once took a guy out at a party. He was drunk, and he kept talking entirely too loud. When he decided that he wanted to get violent and started smarting off to everyone in the room I cracked him with a left jab right in the jaw. Broke it in two places...Then I went to court. They don't play around with 2nd degree assault in Kentucky.

Also, my first amateur fight (boxing bout) was a great one. I had to box a guy that was 5 inches taller than me, and his arms were insanely freaking long! I won by split decision, by letting him hang his jabs out and then coming in underneath them to rip a few uppercuts on his ribs and solar plexus. It was my favorite fight to date.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
As I said, fighting is for pansies who don't have the intelligence to solve things verbally in a proper manner. Fighting is also for those men who can't deal with their emotions psychologically, which means they aren't really as "strong" as they might like to think they are.

I mean this in the strickest "brawling" sense and thus excluding fighting in a sports tournament.

stop making an argument in every thread, mr mature. ty.
Quote by wokketywok
stop making an argument in every thread, mr mature. ty.

Listen mate. It's nothing personal. Last I checked, the PIT was a forum for discussion and argument. If you don't like my opinion/judgment, well who are you to tell me to stop? You're nothing - you're like me and the rest of UG excluding the mods without authority on this site. As long as it's within UG rules, you can't do anything to stop me. And you should probably delete your post as that qualifies as SPAM.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Listen mate. It's nothing personal. Last I checked, the PIT was a forum for discussion and argument. If you don't like my opinion/judgment, well who are you to tell me to stop? You're nothing - you're like me and the rest of UG excluding the mods without authority on this site. As long as it's within UG rules, you can't do anything to stop me. And you should probably delete your post as that qualifies as SPAM.

uhm okay.

but you come in every thread saying this and that is stupid and everything, if you think its stupid, then dont post.
Quote by wokketywok
uhm okay.

but you come in every thread saying this and that is stupid and everything, if you think its stupid, then dont post.

If he thinks it's stupid, he's more than qualified to post so, as long as it's not out of hand. This wasn't. You coming in here accusing people of fueling arguments doesn't do anything for your cause. You're one of the people you're "telling off".
Quote by wokketywok
uhm okay.

Life is about correcting your ways and learning how to be a good citizen. You don't feel like a good person, i've learnt, until you tell people to correct major and obvious flaws. I'll admit and everyone should, we all have flaws and it's up to us to try and limit them as we're not perfect. The least we can do is point each other to mistakes and change. How old are you? If you anything but 16, I should have expected you to know that at least.

EDIT: Thanks Dæmönika. That was the reason why you will always qualify as one of my favourite UGers. You know the rules of UG unlike a lot of others on this site, not to mention, I always enjoy reading your posts.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Life is about correcting your ways and learning how to be a good citizen. You don't feel like a good person, i've learnt, until you tell people to correct major and obvious flaws. I'll admit and everyone should, we all have flaws and it's up to us to try and limit them as we're not perfect. The least we can do is point each other to mistakes and change. How old are you? If you anything but 16, I should have expected you to know that at least.

whatever, im stupid.
GoodNite_AmyLee

i respect your opinion but just dont be to quick to judge i live a much different life style than you but that doesnt make me unintellegent.

i may not be the smartest person in the world but if you ask any1 who knows me i am dam close to the nicest and only fight for fun/sport or if logic is beyond the person or situation im confronting.
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

I'm hoping that doesn't include self-defence
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kensai - no that doesn't apply to self defence and NaNaz, while I accept that we all have opinions, that [the argument] is ultimately the truth and I stand by my argument.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 21, 2007,
yeah enough arguing lets hear some stories
pm me to join
(\__/)
(")_(")

I was playing a show, and hit a drunk guy that rushed the stage in the face with my guitar...

That's as close to a fight as I've gotten.
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
i don't get into that many fights now. but in 8th grade, i pounded the hell out of this one jock in a bathroom after he wouldn't stop slapping me by hitting him in the nuts, slugging him, and cornering him near a bathroom stall. he was pretty sore after, but didn't bleed. after that, i calmly dusted my hands off, said "that takes care of that", and walked back to class. no one knew about it, and he wasn't bleeding, so i won and didn't get into trouble at all cuz he never touched me again.
This guy in the year below me had been being an arsehole in general for a while, just randomly starting arguments and fights with people, and I didn't particularly care until I heard that he'd punched a girl in the face twice, completely unprovoked. So the next day I walked up to him after school, tapped him on the shoulder, and as he turned round, swung the absolute longets punch ever. It's a testament to his utter gorilla-ness that he wasn't smart or fast enough to dodge it. Anyway it hit him right in the jaw and he lost 2 teeth and had to get some kind of mouth brace for a few months. Stupid cunt deserved it.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I had a fight...I was in the toilet...my stomach was cruel to me...I hit it...Yeah...Call me sadistic
No rly?

Ya rly.
ok.. i was drinking a 2 litre of sprite.. and i was half way through with it.. then i took a drink.. and this guy grabbed the bottle and made me chug it.. so i did.. when i was done i punched him in the throat and he started coughing and i grabbed him and put him in a sleeper hold.. but then he elbowed me in the gut and i let him go..

yea so thats as close as ive gotten to fighting
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
well i used to believe in self defence and just block/dodge the punches and occasionally hit the other guy not to hard, but the last 2 fights ive been in the other guys have claimed they "won" and bragged about it.

ive learnt my lesson now. if someone ever punches me seriously again, i shall beat the crap out of them, because im like probably in the top 5 strongest guys in my year, the other 4 being my mates. I guess thats probably why when people start on me im always on my own and when im with my friends everyone is piss scared of us.
Quote by Dæmönika
I've never been involved in a fight. I've stopped a mass brawl though.

You stopped it, but werent involved?

hmm
Hmm my first and only fight was in I think 6th or 7th grade. We had a snow day and a few of my friends and I were outisde at a friends house in a snow forst we had built. I was sitting across from one of them and he kept throwing snow balls at me and like hitting me in the face, so after about 4-5 I caught one and whipped back at him and hit him in the head. So my other friend who had always wanted me and the kid to fight bc he thought I would get the shit beat outta me bc I was like 100 lbs less than him. So hes like are u gonna take them from him and the kid comes over to me and gets in my face I pushed him back bc I wasnt really a person who liked to fight. i mean i took boxing lessons and all but. So he came at me again but this time i cocked my arm back and hit him right above his left eye. It broke my knuckle also but I didnt know that til I got home after and noticed my hand was all swelled up and I couldnt move the finger that the knuckle was on. So after I hit him he got me on the ground and then instead of punching me he like proceded to jump on me I guess trying to knock the wind outta me(didnt work) then it got broke up. Later on it happened again but this time i was like **** it and left.
Page 1 of 4