Poll: Stairway: Great or overrated?
Poll Options
View poll results: Stairway: Great or overrated?
Amazing song, definitely Zep's best.
5 19%
Not a bad song, there's better, though.
19 73%
Extremely overrated, really a pretty crap song.
2 8%
Never heard it.
0 0%
Voters: 26.
I've heard people who worship Stairway, people who hate it, and people who don't nessescarily care. I personally believe that it's a good song. Not spectacular, but good. I'm curious to hear what UG thinks. (Poll on the way.)
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
i really like the sound of the song but i have no idea what its about so ive got mixed feelings about it.
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Stairway is great, but over-rated. The only reason it's over-rated is because of how much it's overplayed. The song is a wonderful song, but it isn't the end-all be-all that most publications make it out to be.
it was originally a filler track, ordered by their record label. That could be one reason why people hate it.
Quote by richwatkinson
How come your on here for advice?

Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
*reported*

Zeppelin thread.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by Cptbeefheart
*reported*

Zeppelin thread.

why would report you tard, he can hardly open up a poll in the official zep thread can use your head you tell tale TIT
Quote by eXperiment63
Stairway is great, but over-rated. The only reason it's over-rated is because of how much it's overplayed. The song is a wonderful song, but it isn't the end-all be-all that most publications make it out to be.

Yup.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by ch715dallat
why would report you tard, he can hardly open up a poll in the official zep thread can use your head you tell tale TIT

Quote by Jono
here we go. . . blah blah blah!

no spam, no zep threads outside of this one.

From Jono (RIP) himself. If OP wants an idea of how we here feel about Stairway, he can just go ask in the main thread or post this thread in the Pit.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
it a great song no doubt but i definately like other led zep songs better, since ive been loving you is probably the best one of theirs
This Has Been Reported

Do Not Post!!!!!
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS