Im looking for a simple delay pedal, I don't want to sink more than 200$ into this. What do you recommend?

I saw at my local store that they had the Line 6 Echo Park, for 199$ and it came with the "gears" for one more pedal, that you can supposedly just take out the Echo Park's gears and put the other pedals gears directly into it and use it as the other pedal. Does anyone know how well this works? Or does anyone like the Echo Park, I saw that it can be switched from Analog delay to Digital delay, and it had plenty of modes.

How would the Line6 Echo Park compare to a Boss DD6 or something along those lines.

Thanks for getting back to me in advance!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Boss DD20 giga delay. I bought it yesterday and i can stop finding now sounds. 23 seconds of delay and 11 modes. Amazing sound 180 dolars. Well it was 220 euros for me in europe
i heard that digitech's pedal is good
lots of people says its way better then the boss one's

http://www.digitech.com/products/digidelay.htm
GEAR:
AMP: Peavey Special 130 Solo series(130W)
Guitar: Jackson JS30
Pedals: Digitech Metal Master
Picks: Dunlop lucky 13 Picks 0.73
Strings: Ernieball Power Slinky (11-48)
Sweeet thanks guys, I think the Gigadelay is close to 300$ over in Canada though, I've had my eye on that thing for awhile now. I never checked out the digitech one though, thanks for the advice.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
The Boss DD-3 or DD-6 are both sublime and they're under 200 dollars Canadian. Also don't forget to check out pawn shops, that's where I got my DD-3 for 50 bucks.
i heard great things about the dd-3, dd-6, dd-20, digitech digidelay and ehx memory man.. try all of em..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots