I have schecter tempest and a roland 20x amp and i've been needing a really heavy distortion pedal i play pantera early metallica old ax7 1349 lamb of god venom and kreator no more than 200$
tech 21 sansamp gt-2...
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by 696
I have schecter tempest and a roland 20x amp and i've been needing a really heavy distortion pedal i play pantera early metallica old ax7 1349 lamb of god venom and kreator no more than 200$

The Roland Cube 20x doesn't have enough distortion already?. Or you could buy a overdrive pedal as a boost.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by brodo
electro-harmonix metal muff.

+1

Metal muff gives lots of nice distortion
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by El Cumanés
The Roland Cube 20x doesn't have enough distortion already?. Or you could buy a overdrive pedal as a boost.

thats not going to work to well on the Roland, i know people whove tried, the Metal Muff would be your best bet, but youll have to be really really good at EQing to make it not sound like mud, since the ube is a modeller.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
thats not going to work to well on the Roland, i know people whove tried, the Metal Muff would be your best bet, but youll have to be really really good at EQing to make it not sound like mud, since the ube is a modeller.

Yeah thats a point.

Modelling amps + Pedals = Usually bad
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Dime Distortion Or Metal Muff. Nuff said. I play a lot of lamb of god and the Dime distortion gives me the perfect sound. Enough to handle any type of metal.Metal muff is very versatile with great metal sounds.
If the metal muff isnt for you I'd look at a digitech metal master. Its real thick heavy distortion. If you mess around with it enough you can get some pretty good tones out of it. But it definetly isnt for everyone, or every situation.
Peavy 6505
Crate G1500
BBE 381
Hamer Standard Flametop
Paul Reed Smith Soap-Bar Maple II
Paul Reed Smith Santana
ProCo Solo, H20 Liquid Chorus

Thrash will never die