Why does mtv always uses those red with white plastic cups when the people in the reality shows are drinking booze ?
Looking for a new sig!
Because they aren't being paid for product placement...

Also cause it looks cool.
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Yeah but why always those red ones, and not the typical white ones ?
Looking for a new sig!
Because like, at college parties and stuff, red or blue cups means alcohol... if they had white styrofoam cups, people would be like, "Hey, she's drinking coffee in a dance club."
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
This is just a very classic college symbol of drinking.

People use plastic cups because they are just efficient and easy to use at a party: you can fill it with beer, mixed drinks, whatever. Imagine having like anywhere from 50-300 people at a party, and trying to give them all glasses. They could be easily broken by drunk people, etc.

So plastic is the way to go man! Like I said you see the red and white dixie cups a lot on college campuses.
Because they're MTV and they have to be trendy.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
My family has bought red plastic cups for all drinks for as long as I can remember, maybe white is the usual where you live, but almost every plastic cup I've seen is a red one with the white rim.
Who cares? this seriously cant be bothering you that much, dont you have shit you should be doing?
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.

Limecat is not amused
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
yeah, they don't break easy like styrofoam, they're cheap, and they work well

...and yes they're a trendy sign of drinking alcohol and used to avoid product placement
Maybe they're cheap.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !