Anyone know where i can sign up for like a gear demoing program where like once a month they send u a pedal or amp or something and u play around w/ it for a couple weeks and write a review for it? I know musiciansfriend does stuff like that but i cant find out where to sign up for any of this. Oh and it doesnt matter if i get to keep the gear or not i j/ wanna try some stuff out.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Anyone know where i can sign up for like a gear demoing program where like once a month they send u a pedal or amp or something and u play around w/ it for a couple weeks and write a review for it? I know musiciansfriend does stuff like that but i cant find out where to sign up for any of this. Oh and it doesnt matter if i get to keep the gear or not i j/ wanna try some stuff out.

Start a magazine or gear website and maybe companies will play along.

But I don't think anyone's going to give you free shit to play with just because. You need to give them incentive.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.