Hmm, after several months of playing with the thing, I realized how customizable it was...but honestly, I don't find it neccessary for my playing at all.

Is it me? Or does the wah sound unbelievabally flat when playing on the upper frets...i can't even hear the wah itself. The wah is pretty mean on the lower frets but, I don't know, Is this common for wahs?

If so, then I'll most likely keep the dimebag wah, if not, I'll most likely sell it and get something else (Vox 847 ftw)
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I bought one about a year ago and wasn't very impressed, I got rid and got the Zakk Wylde one instead and its awesome
Quote by jonnyguitarman
I bought one about a year ago and wasn't very impressed, I got rid and got the Zakk Wylde one instead and its awesome

i thought you said you didnt like the wylde wah?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I dont really like the dime wah, not enuf change in upper and lower, same with the Zack Wylde wah too! Difinally look into the vox wah!
IMO while the vox has a slightly better tone to most people, it has a much weaker sweep than the crybaby. As for the higher frets thing, that happens with a lot of wahs, because the higher notes are out of the wahs frequency range. I recommend a crybaby classic.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Yngwi3
i thought you said you didnt like the wylde wah?

No, love the Wylde wah. Its not really the best wah if you wanna do the whaka whaka thing, but if you wanna use it to add some colour to your sound its cool. Doesnt loose as much bottom end as most wah's when its kicked in and I like that
I think the Vox KILLS the Dime, even for metal (that said, I'm an old-metal, big-wah kind of guy, I can't stand Morleys).
I like the vox, but also the Zakk wah. it sounds pretty awesome clean, and with a metal tone it is like a talkbox. cool wah.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
My Clyde McCoy is great with high notes.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Meh, I so I guess I should sell it somewhere and buy a ..mccloyd or a 847?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I have tried the Dime wah and I own the 535Q (they are quite comparable) and I love them both.

I like Vox wah's too (I tried a V847 once)

Overall though, I would recommend a Teese Wizard wah, If you can pony up the cash that is.