well i have a dell computer and the audio drivers gone,and my dad has a toshiba computer with an audio driver but nothing works on his computer.i have a software cd that came with his computer that has an audio driver on it so could i put the audio driver on my computer thats a dell even if the computer it came with is a toshiba?
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
mix them together and call it a delliba. patent the name and market it.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
thanks for that very,very valuble peice of advice

What were the audio drivers on your computer called? Do you have a soundcard, or is it onboard? If so, what kind?
no problem. the answer that was hidden in the message is it should work, but thats saying alot. so much of the componets could be different. i see its just the drivers your missing from what you said. as long as its not the card then it should be ok to just install the other drivers onto it. but just remmeber that tosiba is foreign, and dell is USian. if yours doesnt have any on it at the moment then i say go ahead and try you cant make it any worse.

was that better?
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Dude, only a driver specific to your sound board will work. There's a wonderful thing called GOOGLE (gasp). Search for you sound card. If you don't know how to find what you have, go to your device manager in System.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
You could probably just go to dell and download the driver from them.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
yeah, the dell drivers are always on the website, and just for the record, DELL SUCK!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Right Click on My Computer>Properties>Hardware>Device Manager>Right click on your sound card (probably has a yellow question mark next to it if the driver is really missing)>Update Driver
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
it has the yellow thing but i dont have a cd to update it.by the way its a multimedia audio controller