some guy told me it was the pussy version of real metal?!

i need to know guys lolzz

thanks.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by jammin24
some guy told me it was the pussy version of real metal?!

i need to know guys lolzz

thanks.

Are you trying to get flamed?
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
Black metal in 2 easy steps:

1. Create wonderfully dark/ ambient gim frosty northern music with tremolo picking and high pitched growls.
2. Record using only a cat, a paper clip, gum found ONLY under the desk of a teacher, and a tape recorder.
Quote by insideac
Black metal in 2 easy steps:

1. Create wonderfully dark/ ambient gim frosty northern music with tremolo picking and high pitched growls.
2. Record using only a cat, a paper clip, gum found ONLY under the desk of a teacher, and a tape recorder.

ahaha thanks mate and now i know
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

Quote by Davidian
Metal made by negro's.

You big racist you....

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot