Who here has been to Disney? I just got back from my fourth trip(im 14) What is your favorite things to do? I loved the Fantsmic(sp?) show at the end of MGM, holy crap the sounds, the lights, AMAZING!! And The indiana Jones things was pretty sweet. The Magic Kingdom was okay. So yeah, what are your favorite parts of Disney World (Florida)
14? Disney World?

What is this, Kiddy Hour at Goober Goo's Baby-Time Happy Fuck Toddler Shit Hut?
Poor advice.
14? Disney World?

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
In florida the Aerosmith ride I want to goto the one in Cali that's gonna have chili peppers music but that was back when I was like 12 and still in my inocent youth now I dont think disney world will let me in.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
^^
Yes the Areosmith ride ROCKED. But who ever is making fun of me, who is the more mature one? The one that can get out with their family and enjoy it, and have a good time. Or the people who sit on internet forums and make fun of them for the stuff they do?? I'll let you deside.
14? Disney World?

you must be 15 years old
Disney are evil. Nemo eats pregnant women, not cos they taste good, but to upset their husbands.
buckethead loves Disneyland and hes better at guitar then all of us so ......................Disneyland kicks ass
Durka
Quote by flambe chicken
You are quite young.
I've never been to US Disney.
I wish a was a little boy again

you are never too old for Disney

i've been a fair few times to Paris, Florida and California, always loved it. and yes, the Rock N Roller Coaster with Aerosmith is amazing, and the one in Paris is even better (much better track layout).
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Fantasmic is pretty damn awesome. Everything else is great, just this shittiest-of-the-shit ride with drew carey.....sounds dangerous I think it's called? I wish i'd spent that time masturbating. Actually it puts you into pitch black darkness....hmm....
Yeah I seen the building for that Sounds Dangerous (sp?) thing, looked retarded so I said nay nay (John P. awsome comedian)
Quote by HighVoltage559
Yeah I seen the building for that Sounds Dangerous (sp?) thing, looked retarded so I said nay nay (John P. awsome comedian)

Yep it's bollocks. Just keep on walking straight and go on STAR TOURS!!
Quote by HighVoltage559
They have one in Paris??? (the roller coaster?)

oh yes...
the track is miles better than the Florida one. i'm giggling at the thought of it, launching off with Steven Tyler's scream...

"THREE!"
"TWOOO!"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!"

speeds of "0 - holy shit" in 2 seconds
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Yep it's bollocks. Just keep on walking straight and go on STAR TOURS!!

Star Tours FTW!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
In florida the Aerosmith ride

yea, the aerosmith ride was pretty cool. the first time you ride it you don't know its gonna go from stopped to full speed in like 2 seconds.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by HighVoltage559
They wouldent let me on star tours!!!

But you got on the rock 'n' rollercoaster? Wtf?
Did you attack the crew or any of the robots?
That's weird. Star Tours is the most l33t thing ever. Did they give a reason?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
hey did they really change pirates of the cariabeen? There is also a disney land in Japan.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
I've been to Disney once, and that was in Florida. It was cool, though not everything I expectde it to be. I'd heard so much about how the rides are bigger and better, when realy Alton Towers is a lot more fun for me. Still cool though, the Rock n Rollercoaster was worth it just because of the Aerosmith.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
hey did they really change pirates of the cariabeen?

Yeah, but not much they only added some models of jack sparrow that was about it
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
hey did they really change pirates of the cariabeen?

They added some utterly pointless but amazingly well-made animatronics of Jack Sparrow in, but apart from that nothing. It doesn't really harm the ride, but doesn't do much good either. Just to milk the POTC movies' fame a bit.
No they just said " I dont think you should go on this ride, please move around to the exit."
And havent you noticed that there are more Asain people than black people there?? And the Black people are like mini-batman like people, they start popping up like around 4-6:30 and by then there every where!!
Quote by HighVoltage559
No they just said " I dont think you should go on this ride, please move around to the exit."
And havent you noticed that there are more Asain people than black people there?? And the Black people are like mini-batman like people, they start popping up like around 4-6:30 and by then there every where!!

......Was-was that....Was that racist?
Poor advice.
ahh good that was my favorite ride mainly because my dad, who hates heights and rollercoasters, would go on that ride and scream like a little girl when that little drop ahh good times.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
I live about 3-4 hours from Disney im Florida. (depending on how fast you drive). Anyway I have been there a few times and I do think it is more for younger kids. I love Universal studios and Islands of adventure though. Bigger and faster rides and it is in the same city as disney.
14? Disney World?

Tight bastard
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal