Hmmm... not sure of any.. but I know metal bands that use an acoustic in some songs..

Try playing Vermillion Pt 2 by Slipknot, it's a sweet song and they use acoustics for it. It's not really a metal song I guess, but whatever.
Quote by Maggot66
Hmmm... not sure of any.. but I know metal bands that use an acoustic in some songs..

Try playing Vermillion Pt 2 by Slipknot, it's a sweet song and they use acoustics for it. It's not really a metal song I guess, but whatever.

thanks man, I'll take a listen
To give you an idea of how metal can be transposed to toehr instruments and not suck, listen to Apocalyptica. It's a cello quartet that does covers of Metallica mostly, but also Rammstein, Tool, and a couple others. They do their own stuff too.

It's not for an acoustic, but it might give you an idea as to what songs would sound good on an acoustic. There are also lots of metal bands who do acoustic songs...Nothing Else Matters or Journeyman (Iron Maiden) would be a good start.
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
In Flames did a bunch of tenchincal acoustic songs. Search for them, the only name I can remember right now is Acoustic Medly.
How about the intro to Battery?
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space