Im thinking bout getting a nice half stack like a marshall

I also need a new guitar looking at a dean ML noir
must have
dual humbuckers

preferably
non strat shape
floyd rose style trem

I play metal shred jazz fusion and punk
Im not trying to be a dick, but did you try searching this forum. This same type of question is asked many times a day. There are tons of answers to these questions already posted.
Peavey JSX 2x12
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibz RG3EXQM - EMG 81/89
Ibz RG270 - Dimarzio PAF Pro/Mo' Joe
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez DE-7
EHX Small Clone
Boss NS-2
Idk, if you like your epiphone, they have a new epiphone with a floyd rose, you can check them out on ebay for less than 500. You could get a nice combo tube amp like a b-52 at-212 i've heard good things, probably all for under a 1k. Just a suggestion, or just get a nice tube half stack if you're in a band.
dude is that $1000 or £1000 or anything else?

as for amps you probably dont need a half stack. look at some combos. ashdown fallen angel is good, or maybe a peavy 5150/6505 off of ebay. BUT you HAVE to try them out first. make sure you like the sound before you buy

as for guitars, just go to a guitar shop and try out as many as possible. also dont listen to the sales guys as they usually try to sell you any old piece of crap.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Well, for 1000 ponies you could probably get quite a lot.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by loki_lulamen
dude is that $1000 or £1000 or anything else?

as for amps you probably dont need a half stack. look at some combos. ashdown fallen angel is good, or maybe a peavy 5150/6505 off of ebay. BUT you HAVE to try them out first. make sure you like the sound before you buy

as for guitars, just go to a guitar shop and try out as many as possible. also dont listen to the sales guys as they usually try to sell you any old piece of crap.

thats bullshit the guys at my local guitar store are a real help my guitar teacher will probaly will be able to help me figure this out

my biggest problem is fiding a good guitar amp combo that can get good cleans and heavy distorted sounds

also whats the model of that epiphone sureburst37 mentioned
Last edited by outlaw metaler at Feb 22, 2007,
Peavey JSX, perhaps?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
dont get any epi with "special" in its name. especially not the sg. get the g-310, or 400 if you can, otherwise no other epi sg
I was going to help you, but youre just being a dick to people that do and you cant type worth a shit. So nevermind.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
a used jsx combo isnt bad. io played them at GC...totally rad...for 1000 "ponies" dont get a stack (mistake i made) cuz you can get a kickass combo with better sound for cheaper price, and tube itll be jsut as loud. hoy mate
Quote by drjimuk
Ummm he's trying to give you good advice. Don't be rude.

+1

Your thread now gets locked until you learn to be respectful to those who take the time to help you out.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure