well, me and a friend planing on buying this box of 25sets strings and split the price.
the problem seems to be that the strings aren't really packed into a bag liek when you buy a seperate pack. instead these are just laying beside eachother(as it seems) would there be a way to keep them fresh even if I would have them laying around in the open for more than 6 months?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
I cant think of any good way , but probably just keeping them in a dry cool place would keep them fresh longer
ok, soo how can I get one of those vacum kinda things?
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
You take a plastic bag (big enough of course) and put it in there. Then you use your mouth and suck all the air out and tie it. Just like friday night except this is AIR your sucking.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
aha! that last sentence made it all come in place....

thans =)
Schecter C1 Classic
Wampler Ego Compressor
Also, if you have some of those small paper bags labelled "Silicagel", put those in the bag to suck up any moisture.
any department store with a homeware section should carry a vacum food sealer machine and bags. it works well for weed ! lol
Quote by shav0r
Also, if you have some of those small paper bags labelled "Silicagel", put those in the bag to suck up any moisture.

yeah just go to a shoestore and take em off the floor out of boxes or whatever...and stick them in your bag and your all good