hey there, i recently bought a crate vtx65 amp for £229 and i have noticed a very loud fuzzing sound on the solo channel aswell as the rythm channel. i have both channels on ful gain, but is this normal? it would realy annoy me if i was playin live. should i take it back on the guarrante? am i doing something wrong?

thanks
are you sitting close to your TV or your computer? something that makes digital noise gets caught up in your pick-ups

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
maybe it is all the distortion
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
i've got the earlier model of it (XT65R). it just does that, throw on a noise gate and you should be good.
word to your mother
it depends on the quality of your guitar/pups, amp, and the amount of electronic interference. Thr grounding on your guitar could suck as well, but its prolly just that you have the gain maxed.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
i used that amp in the store the other using a Prestige Ibanez and IT DID THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!....I asked the sales guy whats the deal with that??...and he said it doesn't matter good the guitar is....its due to all the gain being pumped through the speaker.....dude if i fly landed on your string it would probably pick that up no problem....its just the nature of that amp......so its the amp making that noise....i do suggest a noise gate