Aeolian is just a major scale starting and ending on the 6th degree of a major scale.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
whatever step it says, is diminished, or lowered a half step (one fret), so a C major scale diminished 4th is C D E Fb G A B or,

e|
b| --------------------0 1
G| ------------- 0 1
D| -----0 2 2
A| 3
E|
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Quote by jimmiew
whatever step it says, is diminished, or lowered a half step (one fret), so a C major scale diminished 4th is C D E Fb G A B or,

e|
b| --------------------0 1
G| ------------- 0 2
D| -----0 2 2
A| 3
E|
Well, yes but you generally diminish the 5, not the 4. BTW, I fixed your tab so it actually says the notes you wrote out.

There are two type of diminished scales and neither really fits in a key. One is the whole-half scale. It consists of alternating whole and half steps, W H W H W H and so on. C whole-half would be C D Eb F Gb Ab A B. The other diminished scale is half-whole. It consists of alternating half and whole steps, H W H W H W and so on. C half-whole would be C Db Eb E F# G A Bb.
Sexy man almost has it right When you flat a perfect intervel ( 4 or 5) it becomes diminished. when you flat a major intervel(2 3 6 7 ) it becomes minor not diminished.