Page 1 of 18
Christian Black Metal? Is like anti-satanic Phenomenon?

I know behemoth aren;'t bm >.> >.>
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r
people ruin metal when they make it christian

= /

People ruin everything when they make it Christian.
Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.

wow someones in a bitch mood

srry i dised your christian rock

rock on with the
Yeah i hate a7x too AND christian death metal.It's dumb, it's a complete oxymoron( if that's how you spell it)

Edit: Oh, Christian black metal...yea hate that too
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
Last edited by s/ash at Feb 21, 2007,
what kind of oxymoron decided to start a christian black metal band?! for god sakes those crazy norweigian black metal guys burn chuches and kill each other and stuff!
Since regular black metal bands burn churches, Christian black metal means they burn mosques and synagogues.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
so... this is the first time for some of you guys that you heard of christian black metal......?
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

That is quite possibly the most dire music I've ever heard in my life.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Quote by MAKETHEMSUFFER.
what kind of oxymoron decided to start a christian black metal band?! for god sakes those crazy norweigian black metal guys burn chuches and kill each other and stuff!

ROFL, a oxymoron isnt a person it doesnt refer to a name you call someone...a oxymoron is like a double negative like black metal is ussually satanic and anti-christian and there a few christian black metal bands...

Anywho, there like antestor, they call themselves white metal (very creative huh) its f*cking gay to me, talking abut god takes away the hardcore in your f*cking faceness (not a word) of black or death metal, its not kvlt and never will be
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
hmm, not too bad, but doesn't sound like anything special.

And nothing says black metal has to be anti-christian wtf are you people on about?
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
UNBLACK METAL = dumbest genre name ever.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
If they called it white metal, they'd get knocked in with RAC and white power music hah.
This is the ****en gayest thing I've ever heard. I will burn their churches.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
This is the ****en gayest thing I've ever heard. I will burn their churches.

if their lyrics were about nordic mythology you would like it, right?
Ugh, I have no problem with Christians playing metal, they're around, and just keep the two seperate, but when someone makes christianity part of the music, they can go fuck themselves. I mean, why would someone ruin a metal band with christian themes? I'm sure power metal or something could get away with it, but thats so different from black metal. I wouldn't ask them to screw goats and hail satan, just keep the christianity out of it, it kills the atmosphere of the music, for me at least. Except Trouble, I <3 them. No disrespect to christians, I really have no problem with them, the bible is just, sadly, the LEAST metal book ever. Argue it all you like, but aesthetics are a part of metal in my opinion.
Quote by Mr. President
nope

........thanks for answering my question?

all you do is say no and expect me to go "oh. ok." and be done?
Quote by glasscock
if their lyrics were about nordic mythology you would like it, right?

I wouldn't mind that. It's just I hate the christianity religion. Words cannot explain how much I hate it. I don't mind christians themselves as long as they don't preach to me or try to convert me.

Also, Nords have a very cool relgion and mythology has always interested me. And Odin is my dawg
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Meh...

Dunno why people make such a big deal out of this.

Christian Death Metal is better.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by flying_phoenix
the bible is just, sadly, the LEAST metal book ever.

**** that......the bible has some pretty badass shit. That was a rather naive statement. In fact, Planet AIDS uses nothing but verses from Revelations on their album Apokolyptic AIDS.

The problem with the bible starts when people start reading the text literally.
Well, myself being a warrior of almighty Jesus Christ, I think that it is a good thing that these fellow soldiers are helping to spread the Good News to all corners of the earth so that all of man can rejoice in his splendor.

Mad props, unblack metallers!