I have a little 3mm dent in the body of my jackson. It was caused from dropping my cell on it (dont ask). Is there any way of filling it in?
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Marshall MG series 250 DFX
Last edited by Nick_04 at Feb 21, 2007,
though i think that its dumb to think "L££V @ D3R D00d c0z itz AWZOM3 liek 3R1C CLAPTONNES YE LOLZ", theres no point fixing a small dent on a relatively inwexpensove guitar. if you really want it fixed, and it's gone through the paint, try a little nail varnish or somthing.
Quote by cheames
though i think that its dumb to think "L££V @ D3R D00d c0z itz AWZOM3 liek 3R1C CLAPTONNES YE LOLZ", theres no point fixing a small dent on a relatively inwexpensove guitar. if you really want it fixed, and it's gone through the paint, try a little nail varnish or somthing.

did i ever say that? no. its leaves a story of the guitar and the guitarist. and im sure 95% of these guys are with me.
Who cares about a little dent? As long as the sound isn't affected in any way. And yes I do think it adds character to the guitar. It shows that you've actually done something with it and not just keep it locked in a box all day.
alright, thanks all ya...make sure yur cell is secure when you jump and shit...and just for the record this is an expensive guitar...so cheames u can stfu lol..
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Quote by Arlabester
did i ever say that? no. its leaves a story of the guitar and the guitarist. and im sure 95% of these guys are with me.

1) i never said you said anything like that.
2) yes, 95% of people would agree, which is why i made a point that i think it is ridiculous
3) "this is from when i was 17, i was playing in my room when i turned around, only to chip my guitar's paint on the bed"... what an interesting story.

basically, the point i was making was:

contrary to popular belief, i think that dings are ugly, and should be fixed if it makes sense financially. i.e theres no point spending £20 repairing a guitar thats only worth £200.
relicing is stupid.
Quote by cheames

dont evr say tht bout jackson again
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by silvertoness11

so, no jackson could ever be inexpensive? hmm....
Quote by cheames

hmm.. not bein an ass at all no definitle not. u wouldnt kno a good guitar if it raped u. i hve to aggree wit Arlabester. jacksons r insane guitars and it will look more metal wit some scratches and dents
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11

EXACTLY! Jackson are the shit!
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Quote by cheames

to true. theyre a relativly shite models. like the low-end.

ever play a soloist? didnt think so...
Quote by Nick_04
EXACTLY! Jackson are the shit!
THANK YOU
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11
THANK YOU

your stealing my style. have you even played a gibson? not an epiphone, a gibson.
Quote by silvertoness11
hmm.. not bein an ass at all no definitle not. u wouldnt kno a good guitar if it raped u. i hve to aggree wit Arlabester. jacksons r insane guitars and it will look more metal wit some scratches and dents

scuse me? inexpensive means that it doesnt cost a lot you retard. i like jackson guitars a lot, all i said was that the DKMGT that the guy mentioned wasn't a paticularly expensive one. and you have a JS series, which soils the name of the brand totally...get a dictionary ****ass.

Quote by Arlabester

no, but i have played an RR1T, a KV2T, and a custom shop Dinky. and they're awesome. all you people could have saved a lot of time if you had a ductionary...
Last edited by cheames at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by Arlabester
to true. theyre a relativly shite models. like the low-end.

not rele. there much better thn an ibanez low end. they actually use wood not agathis. plus it all depends on how long u hve been playin.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by cheames
scuse me? inexpensive means that it doesnt cost a lot you retard. i like jackson guitars a lot, all i said was that the DKMGT that the guy mentioned wasn't a paticularly expensive one. and you have a JS series, which soils the name of the brand totally...get a dictionary ****ass.

no need to flip.

what hes saying is you have one of the relitavly low jacksons, and imo shouldnt have jacksons name on it. people flip out on the pro series, the customs, some of the MG's i think... but noone ever likes the JS. srry, but really its not something to be proud of, but if you like it good for you. people will flame you no matter where you go.

^agathis is wood. and yes it does depend, YOU can make a guitar suck or not. and no, its not better than most ibanez low-ends. ever heard of the RG321? how bout the old AX's?
Quote by cheames
WOW u just said u liked jacksons alot and ur sayin bout hafl of their models are shit. r u sure im the dumb ass??? seriously go **** ur mother im not gonna fite bout this.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by Arlabester
no need to flip.

what hes saying is you have one of the relitavly low jacksons, and imo shouldnt have jacksons name on it. people flip out on the pro series, the customs, some of the MG's i think... but noone ever likes the JS. srry, but really its not something to be proud of, but if you like it good for you. people will flame you no matter where you go.

i see wht ur sayin its only my second guitar im not gonna spend 300 on a guiytar i prolly cant play towards x masn i want to get one of ther v's
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11
WOW u just said u liked jacksons alot and ur sayin bout hafl of their models are shit. r u sure im the dumb ass??? seriously go **** ur mother im not gonna fite bout this.

geez its impossible to sort this out.

JS is really, really low. its not half of the models. he just said the JS is pretty bad, he likes jacksons, as i said in my above post the pro series and up is where its at. not below it.
Quote by Arlabester
geez its impossible to sort this out.

JS is really, really low. its not half of the models. he just said the JS is pretty bad, he likes jacksons, as i said in my above post the pro series and up is where its at. not below it.
i kno but theres a lot of js series idc if i hve the lowest model. caus like i aid only my second guitar.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11

oh dear...here come the mother insults....

you genuinely are retarded...i said Jackson make some cheap guitars, and that the JS series is shit. all of their proper guitars i.e Custom shop, Japanese made are awesome.
Quote by silvertoness11
i kno but theres a lot of js series idc if i hve the lowest model. caus like i aid only my second guitar.

theres 7 out of like 75 models...

^i already explained that........
Quote by cheames
oh dear...here come the mother insults....

you genuinely are retarded...i said Jackson make some cheap guitars, and that the JS series is shit. all of their proper guitars i.e Custom shop, Japanese made are awesome.
im srry i hve to disaggrre u prolly just think there shit caus u ve been playin for a while. well i hvent. y do i doubt u even played 1. there good guitars for INTERMEDIATE guitarists not god guitarists like you'll nvr be

btw. if u had 3 apples and u mcfoogled 2 of them how many u get. only people in calculious know tht and wht retart is in calculos?
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11
im srry i hve to disaggrre u prolly just think there shit caus u ve been playin for a while. well i hvent. y do i doubt u even played 1. there good guitars for INTERMEDIATE guitarists not god guitarists like you'll nvr be

btw. if u had 3 apples and u mcfoogled 2 of them how many u get. only people in calculious know tht and wht retart is in calculos?

oh for ****s sake will you shut the hell up...this argument is over. ill answer your stupid question when you learn how to spell.
Quote by cheames
oh for ****s sake will you shut the hell up...this argument is over. ill answer your stupid question when you learn how to spell.

hmm.. must be that time of the month. oh and by the way mcfoogle isnt even real i cant believe u were gonna try and answer that hah. al rite fite over.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11

Are you're posts jokes or what? Half their models are shit you stupid mother ****er, but that doesn't mean that the other half isn't good.

Now stop double posting, buy yourself dictionary, and make your posts legible.
Dickless.
Quote by silvertoness11
hmm.. must be that time of the month. oh and by the way mcfoogle isnt even real i cant believe u were gonna try and answer that hah. al rite fite over.

hmm...mocfoogle...i had my doubts...
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Are you're posts jokes or what? Half their models are shit you stupid mother ****er, but that doesn't mean that the other half isn't good.

Now stop double posting, buy yourself dictionary, and make your posts legible.

alrite caus i double post definitely kno wht ur talkin bout and mind ur ****ing buisness. im sorry im not as knowledgeakbe as u but i actually like the js series.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp