So ive jus strted going on it and it ****ing rocks!!! but i had a problem. This what it says

Any help???
Before somebody says "Enter them right", just wait and try again. Don't know why it happens but it happened to me too.
You messed up the 3-4 letter combinations you have to type after you wait the initial minute. Either wait like it says, change your IP, or get a proxy.
Are you using AOL? if so thats why.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
whats rapidshare?
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
you might have connected to the internet with an IP that was previously used by someone that screwed it up. It happens. Millions use rapidshare.
There are tons of reasons for why it could have happened.
To change IP either:
A) Get a proxy. (Google it)
B) Reconnect to the internet. If you have 56k, this is easy. if you have dsl/cable, your IP might be static. If so, turn off your modem. Wait 10 seconds, turn it back on, and reconnect. Your ip will be different. use www.ipchicken.com to confirm before/after effects.
Quote by ironman45
whats rapidshare?

Its where you download music and other stuff!

Quote by MaidenToTheMax
you might have connected to the internet with an IP that was previously used by someone that screwed it up. It happens. Millions use rapidshare.
There are tons of reasons for why it could have happened.
To change IP either:
A) Get a proxy. (Google it)
B) Reconnect to the internet. If you have 56k, this is easy. if you have dsl/cable, your IP might be static. If so, turn off your modem. Wait 10 seconds, turn it back on, and reconnect. Your ip will be different. use www.ipchicken.com to confirm before/after effects.

Thank you for the link ill try that and the IP thing because it probably is static!
If you have dynamic IP, reset your Internet connection and it should change. If not, tough shit. Dynamic IP rules. Unbannable. Untraceable. Well, almost.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.