This is more of a show-off thread over anything else, but I just thought I'd let you guys know the Dean I won off eBay saturday came in today. Its a Dean Edge 1 4-string, passive EQ (Thank God). I also play a Peavey AC BXP Millenium 5-string with Active EQ, but couldn't afford all the 9V's that come with 2-3 gigs a week, not to mention practices, and playing everyday for an hour and a half at school, so I decided a passive bass was sorely needed. Anyways, got it for $155 because of a medium chip in headstock, and a very small scratch on back.

Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Good deal, I hope you enjoy your new bass. Let us know how it plays!

PS Sell me your Peavey...
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Nice, looks very sexy. And what's a few bumps and scratches for that price?

How does it play?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
It plays quite well actually, not as good as my Peavey, but that was expected. I'm probably gonna slap some new strings on it and lower the action a tad, but other than that its definitely worth the price I paid for it.
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Last edited by Pysmone at Feb 21, 2007,
Looks pretty bad-ass.

Cheap guitars because of bumps and scratches are awesome! My friend bought one and saved £150 because of a tiny scratch on the head...