Anyone know some good tabs with tapping in them, other than eruption, i found eruption fairly easy if that gives you a guide for suggestions. thanks
ffaf - Roses for the dead intro.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Crazy Train by Black Sabbath
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Go Go Power Rangers (not hard, but fun), Midnight (by Satch), For the Love of God, the solo to Inferno by Symphony X.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
power rangers intro song
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
sweet thanks a lot guys, the power rangers one, thats funny, im learning that right away!
Screw dragonforce.

Umm, I think Satriani plays a song called 'Always with me, always with you" or something, and it has a cool tapping part in.
One solo - Metallica
Juice - Steve Vai
I'm The Hell Outta Here - Steve Vai
Bamboo - Joe Satriani
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
spanish fly-van halen
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Midnight - Satch (Whole melody is two hand tapping)

I just got this symphony goin' - The Fall Of Troy

Minus The Bear has alot of tapping, so does Dillinger Escape Plan, These Arms Are Snakes, Russian Circles, and alot more.
Wait by White Lion. Song is cheezy of course but it is probably the best tapping solo I have ever heard. Vito Bratta is amazing!
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Quote by myMesa8mybrain
Wait by White Lion. Song is cheezy of course but it is probably the best tapping solo I have ever heard. Vito Bratta is amazing!

He is an incredible player

What taste he has in his playing!