This isnt for sure yet, but I have been looking at amps for about a month now and two that stick out are the Genz-Benz El Diablo and a Peavey 6505.

I know enough about the 6505 to where I dont need to be told all about it. I dont know all that much about the El Diablo except for the fact that from what I hear it sounds pretty dirty. And I mean that in a good way.

I play metal....its originals but if I had to categorize it (which I dont like doing) I would have to say guitar influences from Cradle of Filth, Megadeth, Killswitch Engage, and Tool just for a few.
So I wanna know:
How are the leads?
How heavy does it go?
And anything else particular about it?

OR....should I just go with the 6505?? or maybe something else $1400 or under?
The El Diablo (I played it briefly, but then I saw a Krank Rev.) can get pretty chunky. The leads, I don't really know, but it sounded great. It's a great amp, really. The cleans are WAY nicer than the 6505 too, and it looks wayyyyyyy more badass on stage than a 6505.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

peavy...

WE ALL KNOW, you just want it cus it says "el Diablo" on it , and frankly 6505 isnt a very "metal" sounding name, kinda reminds me of that damn song.. 867-5309.. yeh, thats super "el Gayo" but I say peavy..

hah but **** MAN what do i know.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
I've heard the el diablo and it sounds really thick, you can get alot of gain on it.

The leads are pretty clear and sound really well rounded as well.