so i really liked this girl =[ and somehow i ****ed up and she doesn't like me anymore. what can i do to win her back?
Crap on her tits. Then ask her whats wrong. (in the really lame, un-manly voice that we all use when were in trouble with girls.)
That sucks and to make it worse there is nothing you can do.

But if it makes you feel better, my girlfriend is 300 miles away. Damn college, it's a cursed blessing.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
No issue with girls cannot be resolved by using the cincinnati (sp?) bow tie... she'll love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by YSM404
you could use the relationship thread. Then she'll love you!

Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Close this thread or it will become a nest of spam.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by YSM404
you could use the relationship thread. Then she'll love you!

sigged
LEAFS FOR CUP
If you're not going to let her get close to you, then you shoudln't have led her on like that.
Lol you like her and dont't wanna be close?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by IEatBabieslol
well i guess i did kinda push her back =[ what can i do to fix this?
Punch her in the face. My woman loves it when I do that!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by IEatBabieslol
i udnno what i did i guess i just diddn't let her "get close" to me or something...

stupid 07ers
(i know im an 07er but i was a guest for like 5 months before joining)
LEAFS FOR CUP
how old are you bro? If you like a girl and wont let her in and you push her away you dont seem to have that much expirence with the ladys. Well you could write her a love song or ask for a second chance and if all else's fails just go **** some random chick that should make you feel better.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
and if all else's fails just go **** some random chick that should make you feel better.

+1
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by IEatBabieslol
well i guess i did kinda push her back =[ what can i do to fix this?

You don't just push a girl back, then re-think it like "Wait a minute, oh, she liked me! Ok okokokok I wuz kddng lolz go out wit me plz'n'thx"
Find out exactly how you ****ed up, apologize, start over, win her affections again, and confess your feelings. Best of luck, mate.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
You still haven't told us any details...see, now people are just gonna flame ya for no details and then it just gets reported, then closed. So if a story is nasty enough, it can survive without being sent to the relationship thread. So if it didn't involve her screwing a dog and your mom, this will probably get deleted.
Shave your legs, put on a pink toga and learn how to play a harp, and dance like a leprachaun outside of her window and make up a song called "erection deflection". Just sing it from the heart, man. It works every time.

-Teh Pat
-Teh Pat

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
One time I picked into my nuts. It hurt and needless to say it really ruined my song.