well i live on a ship so space is limited. very limited sometimes id find myself in a area with high foot traffic just jammin with my headphones on haha. goes without saying i was popular but not in a good way. so wheres some of the worst places youve played? or practiced?
the worst place i've ever practiced? hmmm...........in my teachers bedroom, that went bad really quick
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Uhm i haven't really practiced outside of my room or my guitarist's basement...and you live on a ship?
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer, the future is uncertain and the end is always near. - The Doors, Roadhouse Blues
Quote by JC13
is it cool living on a ship??

its ok until your about three weeks into a cruise ( no not one of them fancy cruises either) you kinda start loosin it lol
a closet. its a big closet. but 3 to 4 people playing in a closet. its fun but gets cramped.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
i practiced in the hallway at my school with a cranked 100watt amp it was fun
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
In a tin shed.

Gotta love those acoustics.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
in my shower, one time i accidentally hit the knob and all this cold water soaked me...but amazingly not my guitar
Quote by pizzato16
haha that has to be a good story

oh, it definately is
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by Bass Cat
the worst place i've ever practiced? hmmm...........in my teachers bedroom, that went bad really quick

Im almost scared to ask why you were in your teachers bedroom...

And the worst place to practise is in my school.. shitty guitars, 1 good amp, really loud with everyone on keyboards and what not and theres no picks and I had music on the days I least expect it and once I got used to those days the term was over.. haha
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
living on a ship. that must be cool for what, a week? haha.

yeah my weirdest place has to be the floor of my bedroom while laying on my back. i know im not real unusual
got a few... i have held more than one band rehearsal (drums, bass, guitar, vox) in each of the following:

-my parents garage (cold, but sounded fine)
-my old drummer's folks house (cramped, far away, but warm)
-the entire bottom floor of a downtown office building (free, spacious, soundproof)
-a non-heated storefront converted to a studio
-a dance studio (by far the worst... wood floors, high ceilings, concrete walls, horrid reverb)
-a tiny little waiting room at the front of said dance studio
-the living room of my old basement suite
-the studio we built at my old singer's house (functioning studio, soundproof, good tones)
-and now the basement of a four-plex at my new drummer's house.

and i once came dangerously close to purchasing a decommisioned city bus to covert to a mobile jam space / studio.
my cat's litter box was an awful place to play bass in, and to add insult to injury, he satred taking a dump while i was playin

at my friends garage-thingy, it was the coldest day of the year and it was a tin building with cement floors. IT SUCKED
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I was sitting in school once, and I was rockin an Epiphone Les Paul with my Marshall stack, and it was in the band room...cause let's be honest, if it were a hallway, I'd be dead. But anyway, I'm cranking out some SRV, and out of nowhere, just tons of kids come flooding into the room, and needless to say, I tried to save myself, but I was trampled for a few minutes...I was fine, but they snapped the neck right off my first guitar...man...that day sucked.
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Quote by frigginjerk

and i once came dangerously close to purchasing a decommisioned city bus to covert to a mobile jam space / studio.

that would be so cool u just gave me an idea
in the backyard of my grandparents house, it was so ****ing cold man, seriously... my fingers were stiff and numb, i couldnt play...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .