I'm not new to 'playing' the guitar, but I'm still kind of stupid on the actual physical aspects of the guitar. Just wondering, are u supposed to be cleaning elec guitar in anyway to keep it in better condition?
Anything on the INSIDE of the guitar? again im a noob on the actual guitar, ive actually never restringed my electric since strings havent broken yet, so I don't know what the inside looks like -_-
just take some of that air duster in the can for keyboards and stuff and blow it in there everyso often to prevent a bad switch
The inside?... You shouldn't have to open up any part of your guitar to change your strings. But no, just the outside if you want to keep the cosmetics on the outside of your guitar cleaned and safe. If you want your finish to last longer you should clean the outside of your guitar.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
The inside?... You shouldn't have to open up any part of your guitar to change your strings.

That's what I was thinking: "What kind of guitar do you need to open up just to change the strings?"
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.