some one told me if you boiled your used but not broken strings theyed be as good as new !!!!!!
bassguitar4ever
Jesus hell man, it was answered in the thread you posted in before!

*reported*
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
it was not completly answered I wanted to know if it was true or not that is why i made this thread
bassguitar4ever
Quote by amonamon4
it was not completly answered I wanted to know if it was true or not that is why i made this thread

Ask within the thread that already exists. This is just spam.

Besides which, there is a lovely little feature on this forum called the "Search Bar". It is not in fact a bar that serves refreshing drinks, but is still a handy tool for finding preexisting threads on a topic you are interested in. Use it.

EDIT: The double posting really adds something, too. (note how I used the EDIT button to add to my post)
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Last edited by canadianpunk071 at Feb 21, 2007,
well i did not know that the answers were threads give me a break i just signed up two days after tomarow
bassguitar4ever
Dude, you need to go back and read the forum rules, because you've violated like three so far.

First, dont double post. If you have something to add to ur post, use the edit button.

second, use the search button. you would know this and number one if you read the original rules.

now, back to ur Ernie Ball Question. My set of 4 Ernie Ball Super Slinky's ran me $25 US. I dont know if you consider that cheap or not.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!