In an age were a new complication of covers or a tribute album comes out from drive thru or some no name label about every month or so i began to wonder. What is the greatest cover from the pop-punk/emo/whatever else gets thrown in genre have you ever heard. I remember when pop goes punk goes out I use to love that album even though half of them sucked. But anways I really like Saosin's cover of penelope. But the new anberlin cover of the promise is great as well.
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Last edited by slowdescent2020 at Feb 21, 2007,
Quote by fake_sk8r182
New Found Glory's My Heart Will Go On.

i enjoyed that whole album really. I liked the areosmith cover better than the dion cover.
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Oh penelope, are you filled with air, swallowed oxygen, made you float up

great now I'll be singing it all day.

I'd have to say I really like Saves The Day cover of Sonic Reducer

anyone remember that?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Oh penelope, are you filled with air, swallowed oxygen, made you float up

great now I'll be singing it all day.

I'd have to say I really like Saves The Day cover of Sonic Reducer

anyone remember that?

i do because of tony hawk lol
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Penelope....such a good song

the original yes, the saosin cover. no.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
'California Dreaming' cover by Hi-Standard was a favourite as a teenager. There was a fantastic cover by Snuff as well but can't remember what it was of. Snuff were great though. Why does no one talk about Snuff?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by bassbeat77
i love Bedlight for Blue Eyes cover of Jumper.

That was my exact thought when I read the thread. The guy from Bedlight for Blue Eyes has an AMAZING voice. Also, the NFG cover of Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" FTW!
yeah the jumper cover is great and th ebed light guy has a great voice, i think he needs to get in a better band though
green days cover of operation ivy's knowledge is really good......even though it doesnt sound anything like op. ivys version.
Quote by slowdescent2020
yeah the jumper cover is great and th ebed light guy has a great voice, i think he needs to get in a better band though

They kicked him out a while ago... apparently he's a jerk haha... but i don't know if he's in another band yet... they have a new singer though.... so they probably suck now... cause yeah his vocals were the only thing they had going for them.

I kinda like Senses Fail's cover of Institutionalized too haha.
Taking Back Sunday's suburban home was just wacky enough to work, and I thought Thursday did a good job of not massacring Ever Fallen In Love.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest