I love how people partially believe rumours without even a shred of evidence. A quick Google would have answered your question.

Quote by schecter_guy
i heard matt and trey owe comedy central 3 more seasons.

13 seasons? That's a slightly odd number to agree upon.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
after the dying cancer child episode, it seems matt and trey are running out of ideas...
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by UnsignedRecords
after the dying cancer child episode, it seems matt and trey are running out of ideas...

hmmm maybe they should do a parody on UG?????
SIMPSONS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think South park has gone down the tubes lately.

And i hope no body says
"Family Guy FTW " or some shit like that.
No, this is not true, because South Park is one of Comedy Central's biggest shows. Also, Comedy Central had a commentary on the south park creaters, and they were talking about the show where they say s**t 158 times or something like that, and the only reason Comedy Central let them do it is because they said that South park saved Comedy Central from being taken off the air.
Quote by samerika
Please cancel it, i cant stand it !

Does your TV not have a power button? I think you can turn most of them off.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Smokey Amp
I love how people partially believe rumours without even a shred of evidence. A quick Google would have answered your question.

13 seasons? That's a slightly odd number to agree upon.

10 seasons have been aired. The 11th is going to air in a couple weeks.
South Park is trash. That show reminds me of Slayer, same repeatative thing since they started just cussing and making pointless songs/episodes..

I hope they both die.

Family Guy FTW
South Park rocks. I've watched all the seasons sadly
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
South park is not going to cancel, and definently would be continuously rerunned, for generations, unlike family guy... the south park episode on it was really true.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by captainjackass
THe cancer child one was pretty funny... youd think they would have run out of ideas after the plastic surgean who made animals have 4 asses.

He wasn't a plastic surgeon, he was a genetic engineer.

Also, I don't understand why people are saying SP is on the way out when this season they made the legendary WoW episode. Also, the Cartoon Wars episodes were brilliant.

Quote by <Insanity>
10 seasons have been aired. The 11th is going to air in a couple weeks.

Yes, I realise that. You said they owe CC three more seasons, resulting in 13 seasons.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 21, 2007,
yeah, the ball is definitely in south park's court on this...

they're getting to that point where they've got a simpsons-esque following, though not quite as numerous, and as long as they keep making episodes, comedy central knows that people will tune in. The show, imo, is still fantastic. It's getting more over-the-top, and more self-referential, but all shows do eventually... remember the Drew Carey show? that one got wacky...

anyways, south park will probably end exactly when matt and trey decide they've had enough, or when there are no more people in the world who are such huge douchebags that south park needs to do an episode on them.
Quote by SOMETHINGSOAD
hmmm maybe they should do a parody on UG?????

Thw whole tab issue thing.

But in order to capture the essence, they would probably want to register to see what we're REALLY like, and communicate with us, and we all know no one believes anyone when they say they are famous.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The UG episode.

Cartman: Kyle, you filthy Jew, quit fucking anchoring. And learn to learn to read real music. Only you n00bs use tabs.

Kyle: Shut up, asshole. And you can't read music either. I don't even think you've ever actually played.

Cartman: Well, Kyle, if I didn't play guitar, why would I have this Gibson LES PAUL!? Huh? Huh?

Etc, etc, etc.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by MuffinMan
The UG episode.

Cartman: Kyle, you filthy Jew, quit fucking anchoring. And learn to learn to read real music. Only you n00bs use tabs.

Kyle: Shut up, asshole. And you can't read music either. I don't even think you've ever actually played.

Cartman: Are you kidding? I'm getting signed to a major label.

Etc, etc, etc.

Kyle: Bullshit, asshole, which lable?

Cartman: .......Mel Gibson's Anti-Semetic Label of Awesomeness.....

Cartman then has to fake the company and Mel Gibson returns to town and all, seeking revenge on Stan and Kenny.

Man, that would be classic in my eyes....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I think several more seasons are being made, no plans to cancel for a few years. Besides, its quite popular now, wouldn't make sense to cancel it now.