I'm looking for a completely new setup. Some people have mentioned a Shecter C1-FR, just looking for opinions. I like to play classic rock, modern rock, and metal. I'm also looking for a used marshall amp, which one would be a good bet. Lots of questions i know but some opinions would be great.

thanks.
Quote by Le Regiement 06
tht guitar is a load of shit, which makes sence becuz your probably a load of shit when you play you dirty bitch

dude wtf,jus leave and never return to a computer if your gonna be stupid...

and to the thread starter,ive heard those guitars are pretty good,id go find one at a shop iif you have one near by with schecters,and i have a marshall valvestate,nice amp,if only i could fix this damn wiring problem,but if you want a nice half stack the jcm series are nice.fender amps are also nice if you cant find a marshall in your range,used.
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by german_assassin
I'm looking for a completely new setup. Some people have mentioned a Shecter C1-FR, just looking for opinions. I like to play classic rock, modern rock, and metal. I'm also looking for a used marshall amp, which one would be a good bet. Lots of questions i know but some opinions would be great.

thanks.

a good used amp is a Marshall JCM2000. nice and loud and are a very versatile amp. maybe need to buy a pedal to get the exact distortion you're looking for, it all depends. see if one of the stores around your area has one or a friend of yours to try before you buy
Jackson Ke3 Kelly
Dean Exotica Acoustic
Gibson SG
Line 6 Spider II
Digitech Death Metal
Dunlop Cry-Baby From Hell

Soon to have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier