I need a really cheap bass just to last my band over until we can get enough money to get a good one. Thanks in advance.
Yes. You just need to close your eyes and suck it out of a tube i have.

Anyway, what is your price range?
Quote by eltyr18
I really am a cheap ass

I only edited it a little...

but try Ebay, a friend of mine got a full Bass set-up for £40, Amp, Picks, Strap, Bag, all that jazz.
Last edited by AceOfBlades at Feb 21, 2007,
I want a cheap one cause there are four of us, and only one of us is lyable (sp?) to get a job, meaning only one of us is 16, and we are making a CD for a Graduation project and we need a bass, because my friend is borrowing the schools (hes in jazz band) and he is going to have to give it back in april, so I'm not a cheap ass.
Pawn shop or the local guitar store. Those usually will both have pretty cheap instruments.
brnh.bandcamp.com
^at eltyr18

HA! Calm down dude, twas but a joke, and I FIXED the quote before you posted

PLUS, I gave you a nice suggestion, no need to get all snotty mate.
Definitely check out a pawn shop or ebay. Or...you maybe try garage sales if you're really cheap. Maybe check out the newspaper and see if anyone's selling them for cheap.
Go to a Guitar Center if theres one near you and try to haggle by saying you only have a certain amount to spend... it owrked for me
Guitar(V)asta
Band Name: Breaking The Surface
Check out our PureVolume Account... we should be getting some songs up soon.
garage\yard sales is where you would likely find the cheapest one.
Most people selling guitars (or anything really) at those have no idea what they are worth.
Hell, I once got a $1200 printer for $20 at one. Worked for about 3 years then died.
Rogue Bass'

do a search on the internet.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
e-bay
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
Pawn Shop son.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.