so many cab choices it's crazy! well I plan on getting a Peavy 6505+ in like 2 weeks or so and I need to know what cab I wanna get with it. I've heard many bad things about the 6505 cab so I guess I wanna try to avoid that one. i've heard alot of good things about vader cabinents but I would have to order one online unless guitar stores carry them (or is it an online only thing?), I've also heard good about mesa and marshall cabs. What cab do you guys recommend? Incase it matters I play Metallica (older stuff), Trivium, Lamb of god, Annihilator,rammstein
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
I have a peavey 5150 slant cab that i'm sellling. it's been modded to work for both mono and stereo. its in great condition. You can check out reviews online. I'm in chicago.
This is just IMO, but I recommend Carr Cabs. They are a 'boutique' amp maker that Hand Builds their cabs with George L's cables, which is better than Marshall can say.

So say you were lookin at a marshal 2x12 [not sayin you are] but they are like $550 and up, this one is $650 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-JCM2000-TSLC212-Cabinet?sku=482789
if you spend just $100 more you can get one hand build, hospital grade wiring etc... like i said.

If you e-mail Carr amps, the next business day you should get an e-mail back directly from Steve Carr the owner. Marshall can't say that either.

There is only one downside... because of being 'boutique' they take about 3-4 months to make after your order.
Quote by FrenchBread

There is only one downside... because of being 'boutique' they take about 3-4 months to make after your order.

wow thats way to long for me
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Marshall 1936? Or 1960AV?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
mesa cabs typically work great with the peavey amps.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Marshall 1960AV (or 1960BV if you dont want slant)
Mesa Recto Cab

will get you the tones you want
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia