Poll: Did Kurt Cobain kill himself or get murdered
Poll Options
View poll results: Did Kurt Cobain kill himself or get murdered
He Killed Himself
50 65%
He Was Murdered
27 35%
Voters: 77.
Since yesterday was Kurt Cobain's B-day, I thought of this poll, and thought I'd put it on here.
Its done like every damn year. He died, he is never coming back, its not a conspiracy, he killed himself, I saw the picture. It was in a shack on a haystack, he shot the side of his head and he did it himself. Now stop being retarded.
Quote by insideac
Its done like every damn year. He died, he is never coming back, its not a conspiracy, he killed himself, I saw the picture. It was in a shack on a haystack, he shot the side of his head and he did it himself. Now stop being retarded.

thank you, for saying what i was going to say, only faster.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
he's dead. accept it. who cares how he died.

MOVE THE F UCK ON!!!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I want to point this thread out to that kid that was spamming my Pink Floyd thread about a week ago.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
i declare this day UG-wide "i dont really care" day
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
I saw kurt cobain landing on the moon the other day...

the mystery thickens...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
He's dead. Just leave it at that.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Conspiracy theories are people with far too much time and not enough hobbies.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Shut the **** up...if you were a real fan you'd keep your dumbassery to yourself and not make a thread that'll inevitably turn into a Kurt Cobain flamefest
Lets let this rest shall we? And just be happy he's gone. If I had to wake up and look at that haggard disgusting road***** he was married to I'd have either begged for someone to off me or do it myself too. What do you think happened first? His junk rotted off or his head blew off? Tough call. Kinda like the chicken / egg conundrum, eh?
Quote by insideac

Eh? It was in a greenhouse on his property but..yeah, this whole conspiracy thing is retarded. Note the multiple prior attempts, the suicide note and the lack of anyone else there.

Quote by frottage
i say she talked him into killing himself.

Why? Thats idiotic you just want to lay blame on her. She saved his life after he tried to kill himself in Rome, and she was his baby-daddy. He killed himself because he was depressed for most of his life, Courtney Love is a bitch but had nothing to do with his death, he died because he wanted to. Leave. It. Alone.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Feb 21, 2007,
If he didn't die...we'd probably have different stories to say. So leave it.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by telex289
wait i thought nirvana was doing a summer reunion tour?

member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Quote by telex289
wait i thought nirvana was doing a summer reunion tour?

The only way I see this happening is if the rest of the band abruptly perishes in a kitchen fire. Plotting something eh?
Layne Staley you say? It's sad he died, too bad the ones that should be remembered never are. Yet others that spent their last years whining about all their achievements and their good life are forever remembered. R.I.P. to all the dead regardless.
*Bang!*
Ive read "come as you are and Who killed Kurt Cobain" and they sure do make it sound as if Courtney Love had old Kurt wacked but it is a hard thing to say when both were unstable and on drugs. My theory is tied with the 27 year curse. Cobain had to die with the best; Jim morrison, Hendrix, Janis Joplin all died at 27