I need suggestions for songs to play!

I only have 22 frets so forget about solos which take 24 frets...

I'd like to be able to play "whole songs"... that means, including the solo(s)... It can be either "clean" with a solo or electric with a solo but I want a solo in it!

I've been self-teaching for about 10months and I'm not very good... I can do some basic sweep picking (~85bpm @ 16th notes) and I can alternate pick @ ~90bpm (16th notes) sooo... go with something about my level... a bit challenging but not too much!

Thanks!

---EDIT---
If it's a "clean" song, keep in mind I can't really do fingerpicking... well I just hate trying to do it.. gets me frustrated easily loll... I'd rather do picked chords/arpeggios if it's clean....
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by yawn
Don't you have any songs that you already know and like? Learn those.
I need more suggestions cause those songs I know and like are either too hard or I know them aldready....

as for the music I like, anything is cool... as long as I can play it! :P
(it doesnt mean ill put it on my iPod but even if I dont really like the song, ill be happy to be able to play it! )

---EDIT---
I like pretty much any music style anyways... well maybe not rap but anyways... also, jazz+blues aren't really "good" imo.... they're just like, good musicians but I don't like the music.
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance

Last edited by hurlyz at Feb 21, 2007,
Californication I aldready know it (and its REALLY too easy for me) but I'll try tell me baby and by the way...

btw, my "level" is about like... well I just learned Nothing Else Matters + its solo.. so that's about my level... a bit harder than that would be ok too but easier is too easy...

Quote by Resiliance

Quote by yawn
One at a time, of course.
haha indeed

Thanks for the link by the way! Keep the suggestions going people (other people too! )

Quote by Resiliance

Try iron maidens "aces high" it has two solos, and both don't even go past 17th fret I believe, but deffinately not past 22, good practice for solos *I asume that's where you're goin right?*