well i am 21 ,and all my life i suffered from a really bad depressions and weird anxiety like "agoraphobia" that totally ruined my life ,so i went to a psychiatrist and he gave a pill named "seroxat" (the new prozak).
for a year+ , it really made me feel alot better.
my serotonine level must be very low ,cuse i gonna start taking it again
"sayyy "Vandelay Industries " sayyy " Vandelay Industries" -george-

Haaappyyy Festivus.
Quote by slash_chord
well i am 21 ,and all my life i suffered from a really bad depressions and weird anxiety like "agoraphobia" that totally ruined my life ,so i went to a psychiatrist and he gave a pill named "seroxat" (the new prozak).
for a year+ , it really made me feel alot better.
my serotonine level must be very low ,cuse i gonna start taking it again

good luck, I hope everything goes well for you. One more cure for depression? Pink Floyd, or any good music! oh and marijuana, cures it all !!!
I've dealt with depression for 16 years, and have been on numerous meds. When I'm not on the meds I turn into the devil incarnate, starting fights, punching holes in walls, and having other random outbursts of violence over something that doesn't matter.
Quote by d3guns
good luck, I hope everything goes well for you. One more cure for depression? Pink Floyd, or any good music! oh and marijuana, cures it all !!!

thanks man and dont forget radiohead
"sayyy "Vandelay Industries " sayyy " Vandelay Industries" -george-

Haaappyyy Festivus.
I used to take em when I was a little kid, but it would only make me worse, i'd start crying for no reason, get mood swings and just be angry and sad for 70% of the day.

I'm a drug enduced emo
Quote by d3guns

Anxiety + marijuana is a TERRIBLE combination. I highly doubt it helps depression as well.

Good luck with the anti-depression drug. I hope it works well for you.

Quote by rockergirl1122
No. I get depressed once in a while like most regular folks but I don't have much of a problem with it...

I have a friend who does, however.
She's not in good shape right now...

u should talk to her about it, especially if shes not in good shape
Quote by Witch-king
Anxiety + marijuana is a TERRIBLE combination. I highly doubt it helps depression as well.

Good luck with the anti-depression drug. I hope it works well for you.

for some people marijuana gives them anxiety, but nobody has ever been hurt from it, I take it you are one of them who gets anxiety afteer smoking. I do some times, but not bad enough to quit!
Quote by spazzymagee417
40% of america's youth has considered suicide. it's a fact!

seems hard to believe, I love living! even through the depressed times!
I need some medication, but i really don't want to deal with the harrassment from everyone once i admit to it
Quote by ROCK.ON
I need some medication, but i really don't want to deal with the harrassment from everyone once i admit to it

they are not good people to be around if they are harassing you about a medical problem that you have no control over
Quote by rockergirl1122
No. I get depressed once in a while like most regular folks but I don't have much of a problem with it...

I have a friend who does, however.
She's not in good shape right now...

I'm in the same position...

I care about her more than anything in the world, but she's just so depressed . I do everything I can to help her--I send her random text messages sometimes just simply telling her how much I love her, and that I was thinking about her.

She tells me/other people that I'm the only person that makes her feel better, but so far it seems like I'm not affecting anything...
Quote by Paradox321

I care about her more than anything in the world, but she's just so depressed . I do everything I can to help her--I send her random text messages sometimes just simply telling her how much I love her, and that I was thinking about her.

She tells me/other people that I'm the only person that makes her feel better, but so far it seems like I'm not affecting anything...

keep up the good work batman!
Yeah. I take Lexapro, although I used to take Zoloft. Lexapro actually works for me, and I'm less miserable and more confident.
Zoloft
Lithium
And some other medicine that's shaped weird, it's like Vikatrin or something like that.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Paradox321

Aw, I know how you feel.
This girl is my best friend and she is so quixotic and unpredictable but I can't blame her...
I've talked to her about it before but her parent's don't really care about her much, it's sad.
All we can do is be there for the people who need us, you know?
Good luck Paradox.
if i took some, would it get me ****ed up?
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs