Anyone have any experience with these guys? Im looking for more information, and reccomendations for a Dreadnought, preferably with Rosewood back and sides. Around the 5 range, more or less.

One of the only brands I have never taken the time to really explore, I guess.
excellent brand. i have an electric guitar made by the "mother" company, Quebec-based Godin and i have nothing but good things to say about them, so seagull should be good. i've tried some of their guitars and they're excellent
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
I have one and so does the guy that gives me lessons. I like mine a lot, and he likes his as well. The only problem i've had is that the neck on mine started to bow. However I live in Indiana and it's been really dry which is why it had the problem. Other than that no problems, sounds great and the price was very good.
Cant say enough about the quality of these guitars. I have the Seagull S6, which is their "cheapest" model however the cedar top and sound of the guitar rivals similar Martins. I would highly recommend them. I believe they are produced in Canada.
Gear

EB MusicMan JP6 - Pearl White
Gibson LP Studio - Silverburst
Schecter C-1 Classic - Quilted Blue
Schecter Banshee (x2) - Marine Blue
Taylor GS-Mini
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Half Stack
Line 6 HD500
they're amazing guitars. my dad owns one, it's the only good acoustic in the house, so i get good use out of it. stays in tune, look nice, play amazing, great guitars for the money.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I'm assuming $500?

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
Anyone have any experience with these guys? Im looking for more information, and reccomendations for a Dreadnought, preferably with Rosewood back and sides. Around the 5 range, more or less.

One of the only brands I have never taken the time to really explore, I guess.

My roommate has a Dreadnought, and I steal it from time to time, but I am much too small a person to play it regularly.

I personally have a Seagull parlor-size because it fits me better. Sound wise it's magic considering it's size. I got it on consignment for $240.
I have an S-12 and its awesome. My friend has the S-6+ and its awesome too. I got my S-12 for about $400, but the price is probably a bit cheaper here since i live in Canada.