sweet
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I knew that game was metal!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

im not gonna lie they only sound similar at the beggining
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by garden of grey
Lol it was decent. But still, that does not compare to the doom similarities YTMND

FEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE

it says they're fake at the end
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by antoniobanderas
FEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE

it says they're fake at the end

You must be watching the wrong one. I have a doom emulator at school and those songs are on it roffle. Or at least the "this love" ripoff I am familiar with.
Quote by garden of grey
Lol it was decent. But still, that does not compare to the doom similarities YTMND

That's because the doom songs were actual songs by pantera, metallica, slayer, alice in chains, anthrax, if I'm not mistaken. (I'm not sure about the YTMND itself, I haven't seen it.)

YTMND is gay anyway. They're just a bunch of assholes who take cool things and run them into the ground until you want to shoot yourself.
Last edited by xxgenocide98xx at Feb 22, 2007,
I just had to go back and post AGAIN because of the doom music shit.

I didn't even know that those faggots at YTMND made a fad out of it.

Are they really dumb enough to think that they discovered this similarity? Shit, I'm pretty sure some of the geeks at ID have admitted to sampling songs from their favorite music of the time for the DOOM soundtracks but apparently they didn't GOOGLE that shit enough because they would have known it years ago (or known it since they were kids if they were legitimate doom fans.)

****ing YTMND. All they do is steal shit from other websites and say zomg look at me I made this!@!11. Wrong. You're just as bad as ebaums, assholes.
Whats YTMND? And sense Bathory is sort of on topic, what would you guys classify them as? At first I thought black but then it sounds pretty thrashy.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Whats YTMND? And sense Bathory is sort of on topic, what would you guys classify them as? At first I thought black but then it sounds pretty thrashy.

Self title to Blood Fire Death=black metal
hammerheart up=viking metal
Who'da thunk that James Bond is kvlt?

"A cup of virgin blood. Shaken, not stirred."
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.

That's great.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything